This set of Tissue Engineering Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Concept of Scaffold-Based Tissue Engineering”.
1. ________ are supportive structures used in tissue engineering, these allow the cells to propagate and form a tissue.
Explanation: Scaffolding, likewise called framework or organizing, is a transitory structure used to help a work team and materials to help in the development, support and fix of structures, extensions and all other man-made structures.
2. ___________ is a type of scaffolding made from bamboo and widely used in construction work for centuries.
a) Bamboo scaffolding
b) Cement scaffolding
c) Brick scaffolding
d) Cell scaffolding
Explanation: Bamboo scaffolding is a kind of platform produced using bamboo and broadly utilized in development work for quite a long time. Numerous renowned tourist spots, outstandingly The Great Wall of China, were constructed utilizing bamboo scaffolding, and its utilization proceeds with today in certain pieces of the world.
3. Arthroplasty is a surgical procedure to restore the function of a building.
Explanation: Arthroplasty is a surgery to reestablish the capacity of a joint. A joint can be reestablished by restoring the bones. A counterfeit joint (called a prosthesis) may likewise be utilized. Different kinds of joint pain may influence the joints.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Tissue Engineering.
To practice all areas of Tissue Engineering, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Practice Biotechnology MCQs
- Apply for Tissue Engineering Internship
- Apply for Biotechnology Internship
- Buy Tissue Engineering Books
- Buy Biotechnology Books