Our 1000+ Bioprocess Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Bioprocess Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Bioprocess Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Bioprocess Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Bioprocess Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Bioprocess Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Bioprocess Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Bioprocess Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Bioprocess Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Bioprocess Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Bioprocess Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Bioprocess Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Bioprocess Development
The section contains questions and answers on story of penicillin and bioprocess development steps.
|The Story of Penicillin:How Biologists and Engineers Work Together||Steps in Bioprocess Development : A Typical New Product from Recombinant DNA|
2. Questions on Presentation and Analysis of Data
The section contains questions on data errors and calculations, data analysis and graph paper with logarithmic coordinates.
Errors in Data and Calculations
|Graph Paper with Logarithmic Coordinates|
3. Questions & Answers on Unit Operations
The section contains questions and answers on filtation, centrifugation, adsorption and chromatography.
4. Questions on Material Balance
The section contains questions on thermodynamic preliminaries, mass conservation law and material balance numericals, by-pass, purge systems, stoichiometry growth and product formation.
Law of Conservation of Mass
Material Balance Numericals
Material Balances with Recycle, By – Pass and Purge Systems
Stoichiometry of Growth and Product Formation
5. Questions & Answers on Energy Balance
The section contains questions and answers on basic energy concepts, enthalpy change in non reactive processes, energy balance numericals and heat reaction for processes with biomass production.
Basic Energy Concepts
Enthalpy Change in Non-Reactive Processes
Energy Balance Numericals Without Reactions
Enthalpy Change Due to Reaction
Heat of Reaction for Processes with Biomass Production
6. Questions on Unsteady – State Material and Energy Balances
The section contains questions on state mass balances and state energy balances.
|Solving Unsteady – State Mass Balances||Solving Unsteady – State Energy Balances|
7. Questions & Answers on Fluid Flow and Mixing
The section contains questions and answers on fluids classification, fluids in motion, non newtonian fluids, viscosity measurement, broth viscosity factors, mixing, shear role in stirred fermenters and mixing power requirements.
Classification of Fluids
Fluids in Motion
Non Newtonian Fluids
Factors Affecting Broth Viscosity
Power Requirements for Mixing
Role of Shear in Stirred Fermenters
8. Questions on Mass Transfer
The section contains questions on molecular diffusion, diffusion role in bioprocessing, convective mass transfer, oxygen uptake in cell cultures, fermenters oxygen transfer, estimating oxygen solubility and kla measurement.
Role of Diffusion in Bioprocessing
Convective Mass Transfer
Oxygen Uptake in Cell Cultures
Oxygen Transfer in Fermenters
Estimating Oxygen Solubility
Measurement of KLa
9. Questions & Answers on An Overview of Biological Basics & Enzymes
The section contains questions and answers on cell nutrients and large scale production of enzymes.
|Cell Nutrients||Large – Scale Production of Enzymes|
10. Questions on Microbial Growth Kinetics
The section contains questions on continuous culture, batch comparison, continuous culture in industrial processes and fed batch culture.
Comparison of Batch and Continuous Culture in Industrial Processes
|Fed Batch Culture|
11. Questions & Answers on Homogenous Reactions
The section contains questions and answers on basic reaction theory, reaction kinetics for biological systems, enzyme kinetic constants, cell culture yields, cell growth kinetics, production kinetics and yields maintenance effects.
12. Questions on Heterogenous Reactions
The section contains questions on concentration gradients, internal and external mass transfer, Reactions, liquid – solid mass transfer correlations and minimising mass transfer effects.
Concentration Gradients and Reaction Rates in Solid Catalysts
Internal Mass Transfer and Reaction
External Mass Transfer
Liquid – Solid Mass Transfer Correlations
Minimising Mass Transfer Effects
13. Questions & Answers on Reactor Engineering
The section contains questions and answers on bioreactor configurations and construction, monitoring and control of bioreactors, ideal reactor operation and sterilisation.
Practical Considerations For Bioreactor Construction
Monitoring and Control of Bioreactors
Ideal Reactor Operation
14. Questions on Introduction to Fermentation Processes & Media for Industrial Fermentation
The sections covers questions on fermentation processes range, medium formulation, buffers and medium formulation.
The Range of Fermentation Processes
15. Questions & Answers on Effluent Treatment
The section contains questions and answers on effluent disposal, treatment processes and by-products.
Disposal of Effluent
16. Questions on Bioprocess Considerations in Using Animal Cell Cultures
The section contains questions on animal cells cultivation methods, animal cell cultures products and bioreactor considerations.
Methods Used for the Cultivation of Animal Cells
Products of Animal Cell Cultures
17. Questions & Answers on Utilizing Genetically Engineered Organisms & Medical Applications of Bioprocess Engineering
The section contains questions and answers on host vector systems guidelines, genetic instability, tissue engineering, gene therapy using viral vectors and bioreactors.
Guidelines for Choosing Host-Vector Systems
Process Constraints: Genetic Instability
Gene Therapy Using Viral Vectors
18. Questions on Mixed Cultures & Traditional Industrial Bioprocesses
The section contains questions on interactions classes in mixed cultures, anaerobic and aerobic bioprocesses.
Major Classes of Interactions in Mixed Cultures
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Bioprocess Engineering!