1. Which of the following UML diagrams has a static view?
b) Use case
c) State chart
Explanation: A use case diagrams captures only the functionality of the system whereas a dynamic model/view captures the functions as well as the action.
Explanation: The figure is self explanatory.
Explanation: The figure is self explanatory. A component is a modular, significant and replaceable part of the system that packages implementation and exposes a set of interfaces.
Explanation: The generalization relationship is also known as the inheritance relationship. In the figure Square is the sub class of super class shape.
5. Which diagram in UML shows a complete or partial view of the structure of a modeled system at a specific time?
a) Sequence Diagram
b) Collaboration Diagram
c) Class Diagram
d) Object Diagram
Explanation: An object diagram focuses on some particular set of object instances and attributes, and the links between the instances. It is a static snapshot of a dynamic view of the system.
6. Interaction Diagram is a combined term for
a) Sequence Diagram + Collaboration Diagram
b) Activity Diagram + State Chart Diagram
c) Deployment Diagram + Collaboration Diagram
d) None of the mentioned
Explanation: Interaction diagram are used to formalize the dynamic behavior of the system.
7. Structure diagrams emphasize the things that must be present in the system being modeled.
Explanation: Since structure diagrams represent the structure they are used extensively in documenting the architecture of software systems
8. Which of the following diagram is time oriented?
Explanation: A sequence diagrams timeline along which tasks are completed.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Software Engineering.