Our 1000+ Engineering Mechanics questions and answers focuses on all areas of Engineering Mechanics subject covering 100+ topics in Engineering Mechanics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Engineering Mechanics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Engineering Mechanics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Engineering Mechanics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Engineering Mechanics with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Engineering Mechanics Subject
Who should Practice these Engineering Mechanics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Engineering Mechanics Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Engineering Mechanics
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Engineering Mechanics Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Force Vectors
The section contains questions and answers on coplanar forces, cartesian vectors, dot and cross product.
Addition of a System of Coplanar Forces
Cartesian Vectors – 1
Cartesian Vectors – 2
Dot Product and Cross Product – 1
Dot Product and Cross Product – 2
2. Questions on Equilibrium of a Particle
The section contains questions on three dimensional force system.
|Three Dimensional Force System|
3. Questions & Answers on Force System Resultants
The section contains questions and answers on moment of a force and couple, moment of a force on simplified axis, simple distributed loading, force and couple system simplification.
4. Questions on Equilibrium of a Rigid Body
The section contains questions on rigid body equilibrium conditions, two and three force members, free body diagrams, constraints and statical determinacy.
Conditions for a Rigid-Body Equilibrium – 1
Conditions for a Rigid-Body Equilibrium – 2
Two and Three Force Members
Equilibrium in Three Dimensions
Constraints and Statical Determinacy
Different Free Body Diagrams
5. Questions & Answers on Structural Analysis
The section contains questions and answers on simple trusses, joints method, zero force member, sections method, space trusses, frame and machines.
Simple Trusses – 1
Simple Trusses – 2
Method of Joints
Zero Force Member
Method of Sections
Frame and Machines
6. Questions on Internal Forces
The section contains questions on internal forces developed in structural members, shear and moment diagrams, cables, bending moment and shear stress diagram, cables subjected to a distributed load and its own weight.
7. Questions & Answers on Friction
The section contains questions and answers on dry friction characteristics and problems, wedges, frictional forces on screws, flat belts, pivot bearings and disks, journal bearings and rolling resistance.
8. Questions on Centre of Gravity and Centroid
The section contains questions on centre of gravity and mass, centroid of a body, composite bodies, pappus and guldinus theorem, general distributed loading and fluid pressure.
Centre of Gravity
Centre of Mass
Centroid of a Body
Theorem of Pappus and Guldinus
Resultant of a General Distributed Loading
9. Questions & Answers on Moments of Inertia
The section contains questions and answers on moment and product of an inertia for an area, moment of inertia for inclined axis, radius gyration of area, mohrs circle and mass moment of inertia.
10. Questions on Principle of Virtual Work
The section contains questions on work, conservative forces, potential energy, equilibrium potential energy criterion and stability configurations.
Work – 1
Work – 2
Potential Energy Criterion for Equilibrium
Stability of Equilibrium Configurations
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Engineering Mechanics!