This set of IOT Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “LPC 2148 Pro Development Board”.
Explanation: LPC 2148 Pro Development Board is a powerful development platform based on LPC2148 ARM7TDMI micro controller with 512k on-chip memory.
2. The USB controller provides high speed interface to laptop/PC with a speed of ________
a) On-chip USB with 12Mb/s
b) On-chip USB with 15Mb/s
c) Peripheral USB with 12Mb/s
d) Peripheral USB with 15Mb/s
Explanation: The on-chip USB controller provides direct high speed interface to a PC/laptop with speeds up to 12Mb/s.
3. Xbee/Bluetooth/Wifi wireless modules and SD/MMC card are included in the board?
Explanation: Xbee/Bluetooth/Wifi wireless modules and SD/MMC card are not included in the board and it can be separately brought from Net Robotics Website.
4. In LPC 2148 we require separate programmer?
Explanation: The UART boot loader eliminates need of an additional programmer and allows you to program using serial port.
5. Which LCD display is present in LPC 2148 Development Board?
a) 8*8 LED
b) 2*32 LCD
c) 2*16 LCD connected peripherally
d) 2*16 LCD on-chip
Explanation: On-board two line LCD Display (2*16) with jumper selection option to disable LCD when not required.
Explanation: In system programming is generally what we do, i.e., using Jtag the program is dumped in to the board.
In application programming means without any external devices the program can be changed (which we already written in the original program).
7. It provides real time debugging with the on chip real monitor software.
Explanation: Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace Interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on chip Real monitor software and high speed tracing execution.
8. Who is the founder of LPC2148 board?
Explanation: ARM LPC2148 is ARM7TDMI-S core board microcontroller that uses 16/32-Bit 64 pin(LQFP) microcontroller No.LPC2148 from Philips(NXP).
9. What is the program counter value when the board turns on?
c) Where the previous program ends
d) At the location where we write the code
Explanation: Usually the program counter will store the address of the instruction to be executed but, when we start the board it points to the first address memory location.
10. Which IDE is supported by LPC2148 board?
a) Code Blocks
b) AVR Studio 4
c) Keil uVersion 4
Explanation: Using Real view compiler the keil uVersion 4 is used. Whereas, AVR studio 4 is used for ATmega128 microcontroller. And code block is used for c programming.
11. ________ bit ARM7TDMI controller is present?
a) 128 bit
b) 8 bit
d) 64 bit
d) 32 bit
Explanation: LPC 2148 Pro Development Board is a powerful development platform based on LPC2148 ARM7TDMI micro controller with 512k on-chip memory. With a 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller is a tiny LQFP64 package.
a) 6 kB
b) 4 kB
c) 2 kB
d) 8 kB
13. Explanation: The on-chip USB controller provides direct high speed interface to a PC/laptop with speeds up to 12 Mb/s. USB 2.0 full speed compliant device controllers with 2 kB of end point RAM.
13. Single 10-bit DAC provides variable _________ output.
c) Analog and digital
d) Neither analog nor digital
Explanation: Two 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 14 analog inputs whereas single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output.
14. Timer in the board has _________ compare and _________ capture channels.
a) 3 and 4
b) 4 and 3
c) 4 and 4
d) 3 and 3
Explanation: Two 32-bit timer/external event counters has four capture and four compare channels each and also a PWM unit with six outputs and a watchdog.
15. What is the operating voltage of the board?
Explanation: Single power supply with POR and BOD circuits and operated at the supply voltage of 3.0 to 3.6v with 5v tolerant I/O pads.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – IOT.
To practice all areas of IOT, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.