Our 1000+ Wireless & Mobile Communications questions and answers focuses on all areas of Wireless & Mobile Communications subject covering 100+ topics in Wireless & Mobile Communications. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Wireless & Mobile Communications. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Wireless & Mobile Communications comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Wireless & Mobile Communications interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Wireless & Mobile Communications with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Wireless & Mobile Communications Subject
Who should Practice these Wireless & Mobile Communications Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Wireless & Mobile Communications Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Wireless & Mobile Communications
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Wireless & Mobile Communications Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction to Wireless Communication Systems
The section contains questions and answers on paging system, cordless and cellular telephone systems.
Cordless Telephone Systems
|Cellular Telephone Systems|
2. Questions on Modern Wireless Communication Systems
The section contains questions on second and third generation cellular networks, 2.5g, 3g w-cdma, 3g cdma2000, wireless local area networks, bluetooth and personal area networks.
Second Generation (2G) Cellular Networks
Third Generation (3G) Wireless Networks
3G W-CDMA (UMTS)
Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
Bluetooth and Personal Area Networks (PANs)
3. Questions & Answers on The Cellular Concept – System Design Fundamentals
The section contains questions and answers on frequency reuse, channel assignment and handoff strategies, interference and system capacity, service grading and trunking, improving coverage and capacity in cellular systems.
Channel Assignment Strategies
Interference and System Capacity
Trunking and Grade of Service
Improving Coverage and Capacity in Cellular Systems
4. Questions on Mobile Radio Propagation: Large – Scale Path Loss
The section contains questions on free space propagation model, reflection, diffraction, scattering, practical link budget design using path loss models, outdoor and indoor propagation models.
Free Space Propagation Model
Practical Link Budget Design Using Path Loss Models
Outdoor Propagation Models
Indoor Propagation Models
5. Questions & Answers on Mobile Radio Propagation: Small – Scale Fading and Multipath
The section contains questions and answers on small scale multipath propagation and measurements, impulse response model, mobile multipath channels parameters, small scale fading types, multipath fading channels, multipath shape facors, rayleigh and ricean distribution.
6. Questions on Modulation Techniques for Mobile Radio
The section contains questions on frequency modulation, amplitude modulation, angle modulation, digital modulation, pulse shaping techniques, linear modulation and spread spectrum modulation techniques, constant envelope modulation and its techniques, fading modulation performance and multipath channels.
7. Questions & Answers on Equalization, Diversity and Channel Coding
The section contains questions and answers on equalization fundamentals and techniques, adaptive equalization algorithms, diversity techniques, rake receiver, convolutional codes, block codes and finite fields.
Fundamentals of Equalization
Algorithms for Adaptive Equalization
Block Codes and Finite Fields
8. Questions on Speech Coding
The section contains questions on speech signals characteristics, quantization techniques, frequency domain coding of speech, vocoders, linear predictive coders and speech codecs.
Characteristics of Speech Signals
Frequency Domain Coding of Speech
Linear Predictive Coders
9. Questions & Answers on Multiple Access Techniques for Wireless Communications
The section contains questions and answers on multiple access basics, frequency division multiple access, time division multiple access, spread spectrum multiple access, packet radio and cellular systems capacity.
Introduction to Multiple Access
Frequency Division Multiple Access (FDMA)
Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
Spread Spectrum Multiple Access
Capacity of Cellular Systems
10. Questions on Wireless Networking
The section contains questions on wireless and fixed telephone networks, wireless networks development and traffic routing, wireless data services, integrated services digital network, signalling system no. 7 and personal communication services.
11. Questions & Answers on Wireless Systems and Standards
The section contains questions and answers on amps, etacs, united states digital cellular, global system for mobile, gsm channel types, cdma digital cellular standard and digital european cordless telephone.
AMPS and ETACS
United States Digital Cellular (IS-54 and IS-136)
Global System for Mobile (GSM)
GSM Channel Types
CDMA Digital Cellular Standard (IS-95)
Digital European Cordless Telephone (DECT)
12. Questions on Network Protocol
The section contains questions on network protocols, tcp/ip protocol, tcp over wireless and internet protocol version 6.
TCP Over Wireless
Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
13. Questions & Answers on Satellite Systems & Recent Advances
The section contains questions and answers on satellite systems, femtocell network, ultra-wideband technologies and multicast in wireless networks.
Multicast in Wireless Networks
14. Questions on 4G
The sections covers questions on long term evolution, 4g network architecture, orthogonal frequency division multiple access and multiple input multiple output.
Long Term Evolution (LTE)
4G Network Architecture
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)
Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Wireless & Mobile Communications!