Our 1000+ Aircraft Performance questions and answers focuses on all areas of Aircraft Performance subject covering 100+ topics in Aircraft Performance. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Aircraft Performance. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Aircraft Performance comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Aircraft Performance interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Aircraft Performance with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Aircraft Performance Subject
Who should Practice these Aircraft Performance Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Aircraft Performance Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Aircraft Performance
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Aircraft Performance Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Fixed-Wing Aircraft Performance
The section contains questions and answers on fixed-wing aircraft mission profile, operational performance, fixed-wing aircraft performance estimation and measurement.
2. Questions on Atmosphere and Air Data Measurement
The section contains questions on atmosphere characteristics, air vertical development, standard atmospheric model, air data and height measurement, airflow characteristics and airspeed measurements, air data computers, mach number and air temperature measurements.
3. Questions & Answers on Aircraft Force Systems and the Equations of Motion
The section contains questions and answers on motion equations, aircraft force systems, lift and drag forces, minimum drag and power speed, aerodynamic relationships, thrust and power producing power plants.
Equations of Motion for Performance
Aircraft Force Systems
Minimum Drag Speed
Minimum Power Speed
Thrust Producing Power Plant – 1
Thrust Producing Power Plant – 2
Power Producing Power Plant
4. Questions on Cruising Performance
The section contains questions on specific air range and endurance, aircraft range with thrust producing engines, cruise methods, fuel flow laws effect, wat effect on cruise performance and aircraft with mixed power plants.
5. Questions & Answers on Climb and Descent Performance
The section contains questions and answers on climb and descent performances with mixed power plants, thrust and power producing engines, climb gradient, climb rate, minimum fuel climb, aircraft operations performance, high performance climb, wind effects on climb and descent performance.
6. Questions on Take-off and Landing Performance
The section contains questions on take-off and landing types, take-off performance, take-off distances estimation, landing performance, landing distances estimation, flight variables effect, stol and vtol considerations.
Types of Take-off and Landing
Estimation of Take-off Distances
Effect on the Take-off Distances of Flight Variables
Estimation of Landing Distances
Effect on the Landing Distances of Flight Variables
STOL and VTOL Considerations
7. Questions & Answers on Aircraft Manoeuvre Performance
The section contains questions and answers on manoeuvre envelope, structural and airspeed boundaries, longitudinal and lateral manoeuvre, pull-up and push-up manoeuvres, transport and military aircraft manoeuvre performances.
Transport Aircraft Manoeuvre Performance
Military Aircraft Manoeuvre Performance
8. Questions on Aircraft Performance Measurement and Data Handling
The section contains questions on equivalent-weight method, performance data reduction, correction to cruising speed for weight and temperature, engine power law corrections, climb rate corrections for weight and temperature.
Performance Data Reduction
Correction to Cruising Speed for Weight
Correction to Cruising Speed for Temperature
Correction for Temperature due to Engine Power Law
Correction to Rate of Climb for Weight and Temperature
9. Questions & Answers on Scheduled Performance
The section contains questions and answers on take-off performance space available, speed types and safety factors, take-off net flight path, climb performance wat charts, segment climbs, en-route performance, discontinued landing, fuel planning, landing performance space available and required.
Space Available and Space Required for Take-off Performance
Different Types of Speed in Take-off Performance
Take-off Performance Safety Factors
Take-off Net Flight Path
Climb Performance WAT Charts
Take-off Net Climb Performance
Different Segment Climbs
Space Available and Space Required for Landing Performance
10. Questions on Application of Performance
The section contains questions on marketing, fleet selection, performance certification and summary, operational analysis and performance planning.
Marketing and Fleet Selection
11. Questions & Answers on Performance Examples
The section contains questions and answers on cruise, take-off and initial climb, approach or landing performance, flight path performance estimation, landing, weight breakdown and fuel required for mission.
Take-off and Initial Climb
Estimation of Flight Path Performance
Fuel Required for a Specified Mission
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Aircraft Performance!