This set of IOT Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Bootstrapping”.
1. Bootstrap is used for __________
a) Web applications
Explanation: Bootstrap is a free and open source front end web framework for designing websites and web applications.
2. It contains __________ design based templates for topography.
3. Bootstrap is a front end development only.
Explanation: Unlike many web frameworks, it concerns with front-end development only.
4. __________ stars and __________forks are there in bootstrap.
a) 111,600 and 51,500
b) 51,500 and 111,600
c) 125,124 and 36,154
d) 36,154 and 125,124
Explanation: Bootstrap is the second most starred project on GitHub, with more than 111,600 stars and 51,500 forks.
5. Bootstrap was originally named as __________
a) Twitter Bootstrap
b) Twinkle Bootstrap
c) Twitter Blueprint
d) Twinkle Blueprint
Explanation: Bootstrap, originally named as Twitter Blueprint, was developed by Mark Otto, and Jacob Thornton at Twitter as a framework to encourage consistency across internal tools.
6. Which bootstrap has twelve column responsive grid layout system?
a) Bootstrap 4
b) Bootstrap 3
c) Bootstrap 2
Explanation: Bootstrap 2 was released, which added a twelve column responsive grid layout system, inbuilt support for Glyphicons, several new components, as well as changes to many of the existing components.
7. Which bootstrap uses flat design?
a) Bootstrap 2
b) Bootstrap 3
c) Bootstrap 4
Explanation: Bootstrap 3 was released, which resigned components to use flat design, and a mobile first approach.
8. Bootstrap 4 has how many versions?
a) 4 versions
b) 3 versions
c) Only one version
d) 2 versions
Explanation: The first alpha version of bootstrap 4 was released on august 19, 2015. The first beta version was released on august 10 2017.
9. Do bootstrap 3 supports Google chrome.
Explanation: Bootstrap 3 supports the latest version of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer Opera, and Safari. In additional support back to IE8 and the latest Firefox Extended Support Release.
10. Does bootstrap 4 supports Sass and flexbox.
Explanation: The version 4.0 alpha release added Sass and flexbox support.
11. __________ is used instead of less for stylesheets.
b) Grid layout
12. Sass stands for __________
a) Syntactically awesome Spreadsheets
b) Syntactically awesome Stylesheets
c) Scripting awesome Stylesheets
d) Scripting awesome Spreadsheets
Explanation: Sass(Syntactically awesome Stylesheets) is a style sheet language initially designed by Hampton Catlin and developed by Natalie Weizenbaum.
13. Grid system and responsive design come standard with __________ pixel wide grid layout.
Explanation: Grid system and responsive design come standard with 1170 pixel wide grid layout. Alternatively, the developer can use a variable width layout.
14. ___________ provides a set of stylesheets that provide basic style definition for HTML components.
Explanation: Bootstrap provides a set of stylesheets that provide basic style definition for HTML components. These provide a uniform, modern appearance for formatting text, tables and form elements.
15. Bootstrap uses what?
b) Root ems
d) Pager component
Explanation: Bootstrap 4 is almost rewritten from Bootstrap 3. Changes include:
Switched from Less to Sass
Switched from pixel to root ems.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – IOT.
To practice all areas of IOT, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.