Our 1000+ Mechatronics questions and answers focuses on all areas of Mechatronics subject covering 100+ topics in Mechatronics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Mechatronics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Mechatronics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Mechatronics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Mechatronics with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Mechatronics Subject
Who should Practice these Mechatronics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Mechatronics Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Mechatronics
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Mechatronics Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Mechatronics System
The section contains questions and answers on mechatronics elements and design process, measurement systems, control systems, microprocessor based controllers and real times mechatronics system. It also contains topics like cnc machines, flexible manufacturing system, computer integrated manufacturing, humanoid robot, mechatronics system advantages and disadvantages.
2. Questions on Sensors and Transducers
The section contains questions on transducers types, characteristic parameters, static and dynamic characteristics. This section also covers questions on sensors like displacement sensor, position sensor, proximity sensor, motion sensor, velocity, force, acceralation, torque, fluid pressure and liquid flow sensors.
3. Questions & Answers on Solid State Electronic Devices
The section contains questions and answers on solid state electronics, pn junction diode, bjt, fet, thyristors, diac, triac, light emitting diode and optical isolation.
Solid State Electronics
PN Junction Diode
Bipolar Junction Transistors
Field Effect Transistor
Light Emitting Diode and Optical Isolation
4. Questions on Analog Signal Conditioning
The section contains questions on signal conditioner, operational amplifier, noise reduction, bridge circuits, converters like current to voltage, voltage to frequency and vice versa.
Current to Voltage Converters
Voltage to Current Converters
Voltage to Frequency Conversion
Frequency to Voltage Conversion
5. Questions & Answers on Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuating Systems
The section contains questions and answers on fluid power systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, system structure, hydraulic pumps, pressure regulation, air compressors, control valves, actuator and output devices, electro-pneumatics, cylinder sequencing and process control valves.
6. Questions on Mechanical Actuating Systems
The section contains questions on motion types, freedom degree, kinematic chains, cams, gear trains, ratchet, pawl, belt drives, chain drives, bearings and preloading.
Types of Motion
Degree of Freedom
Gear and Gear Trains – 1
Gear and Gear Trains – 2
Ratchet and Pawl
7. Questions & Answers on Electrical Actuating Systems
The section contains questions and answers on electrical switching basic principles, solenoids, electrical relays, output devices representation, induction motor speed control, electrical motors, ac motors and stepper motors.
Basic Principles of Electrical Switching
Representation of Output Devices
Induction Motor Speed Control
8. Questions on Digital Electronics and Systems
The section contains questions on digital logic control, microprocessors and microcontrollers.
Digital Logic Control
9. Questions & Answers on System Interfacing and Data Acquisition
The section contains questions and answers on data acquisition systems, microprocessor i/o, converters like analog to digital and digital to analog, dsp data flow, components interaction, electrical power supply and protection.
10. Questions on CNC Machines and Robotics
The section contains questions on cnc machines basics and robotics.
|CNC Machines Basics||Robotics|
11. Questions & Answers on Design of Mechatronics System
The section contains questions and answers on mechatronics design approaches, boat autopilot, high speed tilting trains, coin counter, engine management system, autonomous mobile system, antilock brake systems and mechatronics system future trends.
Mechatronics Approach to Design
High Speed Tilting Trains
Engine Management System
Autonomous Mobile System
Antilock Brake Systems
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Mechatronics!