Mechatronics Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Mechatronics with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs cover theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
- These MCQs also cover numericals as well as diagram oriented MCQs.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Mechatronics Subject.
- Mechatronics MCQ with answers in PDF format for all the chapters as per the prescribed syllabus.
Who should Practice Mechatronics MCQs?– Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on Mechatronics.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Mechatronics.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Mechatronics Subject.
- Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in Mechatronics.
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
- Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
- All - Experienced, Freshers and College / School Students.
Mechatronics ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Mechatronics" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Mechatronics System
- Sensors and Transducers
- Solid State Electronic Devices
- Analog Signal Conditioning
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuating Systems
- Mechanical Actuating Systems
- Electrical Actuating Systems
- Digital Electronics and Systems
- System Interfacing and Data Acquisition
- CNC Machines and Robotics
- Design of Mechatronics System
1. Mechatronics System
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on mechatronics elements and design process, measurement systems, control systems, microprocessor based controllers and real times mechatronics system. It also contains topics like cnc machines, flexible manufacturing system, computer integrated manufacturing, humanoid robot, mechatronics system advantages and disadvantages.
2. Sensors and Transducers
The section contains questions and answers on transducers types, characteristic parameters, static and dynamic characteristics. This section also covers questions on sensors like displacement sensor, position sensor, proximity sensor, motion sensor, velocity, force, acceralation, torque, fluid pressure and liquid flow sensors.
3. Solid State Electronic Devices
The section contains MCQs on solid state electronics, pn junction diode, bjt, fet, thyristors, diac, triac, light emitting diode and optical isolation.
4. Analog Signal Conditioning
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on signal conditioner, operational amplifier, noise reduction, bridge circuits, converters like current to voltage, voltage to frequency and vice versa.
5. Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuating Systems
The section contains questions and answers on fluid power systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, system structure, hydraulic pumps, pressure regulation, air compressors, control valves, actuator and output devices, electro-pneumatics, cylinder sequencing and process control valves.
6. Mechanical Actuating Systems
The section contains MCQs on motion types, freedom degree, kinematic chains, cams, gear trains, ratchet, pawl, belt drives, chain drives, bearings and preloading.
7. Electrical Actuating Systems
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on electrical switching basic principles, solenoids, electrical relays, output devices representation, induction motor speed control, electrical motors, ac motors and stepper motors.
8. Digital Electronics and Systems
The section contains questions and answers on digital logic control, microprocessors and microcontrollers.
9. System Interfacing and Data Acquisition
The section contains MCQs on data acquisition systems, microprocessor i/o, converters like analog to digital and digital to analog, dsp data flow, components interaction, electrical power supply and protection.
10. CNC Machines and Robotics
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on cnc machines basics and robotics.
11. Design of Mechatronics System
The section contains questions and answers on mechatronics design approaches, boat autopilot, high speed tilting trains, coin counter, engine management system, autonomous mobile system, antilock brake systems and mechatronics system future trends.
Note: We are working on pdf download for Mechatronics MCQs and will publish the download link here. Fill this Mechatronics mcq pdf download request form for download notification.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Mechatronics!