Our 1000+ Cyber Security questions and answers focuses on all areas of Cyber Security subject covering 100+ topics in Cyber Security. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Cyber Security. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Cyber Security comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Cyber Security interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Cyber Security with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Cyber Security Subject
Who should Practice these Cyber Security Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Cyber Security Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Cyber Security
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Cyber Security Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction to Ethical Hacking
The section contains questions and answers on hacking history, hackers types and security professionals.
|History of Hacking||Types of Hackers & Security Professionals|
2. Questions on Cyber Security
The section contains questions on cyber attacks types, security elements, information security technologies, generic security steps, social engineering, physical hacking, security protocols, hacking terminologies, ports and its types, firewalls, linux and its security, buffer overflow, hacking and security skills, fingerprinting, exploits and exploitation.
3. Questions & Answers on Cyber Laws, Security Tools, Bugs and Vulnerabilities
The section contains questions and answers on cyber and it laws, security tools, bugs and vulnerabilities.
Cyber Laws and IT laws – 1
Cyber Laws and IT laws – 2
Popular Tools used in Security – 1
Popular Tools used in Security – 2
Bugs and Vulnerabilities
4. Questions on Security Ethics, Security Breach Scenarios & Corporate Security
The section contains questions on ethical hacking ethics, security breach and corporate cyber security.
Ethics of Ethical Hacking
How Security Breach Takes Place
|Corporate Cyber Security|
5. Questions & Answers on Understanding Network Models for Security
The section contains questions and answers on osi and tcp-ip models security.
OSI Model Security – 1
OSI Model Security – 2
|TCP-IP Model Security|
6. Questions on Phases of Security
The section contains questions on data leakage and its prevention, security scanning phase, gathering information phases and its techniques.
Data Leakage and Prevention – 1
Data Leakage and Prevention – 2
Information Gathering Phase & Techniques – 1
Information Gathering Phase & Techniques – 2
Scanning Phase for Security – 1
Scanning Phase for Security – 2
7. Questions & Answers on Cyber Security Types
The section contains questions and answers on email security, password cracking, security measures, wireless security, windows and mobile phone security.
Email Security – 1
Email Security – 2
Password Cracking and Security Measures – 1
Password Cracking and Security Measures – 2
Mobile Phone Security
8. Questions on Understanding Attack Vectors
The section contains questions on virus, worms, trojans and backdoors, botnets, digital privacy, dos, ddos, phishing and its types, sniffing, session hijacking, web server attacks, web application vulnerabilities, adwares, spywares, reverse engineering, dns hacking and its security, social networking security, caches and cookies.
9. Questions & Answers on Cryptography in Security
The section contains questions and answers on cryptography types, steganography security, different ciphers and their security strength.
Types of Cryptography – 1
Types of Cryptography – 2
Different Ciphers and their Security Strength
Steganography for Security
10. Questions on Privacy in Cyber Security & Deep Web
The section contains questions on tor services, anonymity, pseudonymity, deep web and darknet.
Anonymity & Pseudonymity
|Deep Web and Darknet|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Cyber Security!