Our 1000+ Embedded System questions and answers focuses on all areas of Embedded System subject covering 100+ topics in Embedded System. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Embedded System. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Embedded System comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Embedded System interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Embedded System with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Embedded System Subject.
Who should Practice these Embedded System Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Embedded System Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Embedded System.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Embedded System Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Embedded System
The section contains questions and answers on processors, memory, microcontrollers and microprocessors of embedded systems.
Processor of Embedded System
Memory of Embedded System
Microcontroller of Embedded System
Microprocessor of Embedded System
2. Questions on Embedded Processors
The section contains questions on risc processor, features of intel, architecture of embedded, coprocessor of intel, berkeley and sun sparc risk model and types of processors.
3. Questions & Answers on Memory Systems
The section contains questions and answers on sram, dram, memory management, dram refreshing techniques and interfaces, cache memory and its sizes, burst interface, segmentation and paging.
4. Questions on Basic Peripherals
The section contains questions on parallel ports, timer, i2c, rs232, uart, dma and its implementation.
Serial Port and Serial Peripheral Interface
Asynchronous Flow Control
Implementation of DMA
5. Questions & Answers on Interfacing to the Analog World
The section contains questions on codecs, errors of techniques, power controls.
Errors of ADC Technique
6. Questions on Interrupts and Exceptions
The section contains questions on interrupts and its sources, mechanism of interrupts, risk exceptions, and fast interrupts.
Introduction of Interrupts
Sources of Interrupts
The mechanism of Interrupts
7. Questions & Answers on Real time Operating systems
The section contains questions and answers on operating system, multitasking and commercial operating system, tasks, resource protection, linux, task swapping and characteristics of windows nt.
8. Questions on Embedded Operating System, Middleware and Scheduling
The section contains questions and answers on periodic and aperiodic scheduling, predictions of execution times and scheduling algorithm.
Prediction of Execution Times
Classification of Scheduling Algorithms
9. Questions & Answers on Emulation and Debugging Techniques
The section contains questions on debugging and emulation techniques.
10. Questions on Buffering and other Data Structures
The section contains questions and answers on buffers, types of buffers, buffer exchange and its memory.
Types of Buffers
11. Questions & Answers on Implementing Embedded System: Hardware/Software Codesign
The section contains questions on hardware and software implementation, high level optimization and compilers.
Introduction to Software and Hardware Implementation
High Level Optimization
Hardware or Software Partitioning
12. Questions on Writing Software for Embedded Systems
The section contains questions on compilation process.
|The Compilation Process||The Compilation Process-II|
13. Questions & Answers on Specification
The section contains questions on vhdl, verilog system and levels of hardware modelling.
Introduction to VHDL
Introduction to VHDL-II
Verilog and System Verilog in Embedded System
Levels of Hardware Modelling
14. Questions on Validation
The sections covers questions on testing, risk and dependability analysis and formal verification.
Risk and Dependability Analysis
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Embedded System!