Our 1000+ MongoDB questions and answers focuses on all areas of MongoDB database covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on MongoDB database. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate MongoDB comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards MongoDB interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in MongoDB with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in MongoDB database
Who should Practice these MongoDB Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of MongoDB database
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in MongoDB database
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on MongoDB database covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on MongoDB and noSQL Concepts
The section contains questions and answers on basics on mongoDB, big data and noSQL databases.
Introduction to MongoDB
Big Data and MongoDB
2. Questions on MongoDB Enterprise and Packages
The section contains questions on installation and mongoDB enterprise and packages.
3. Questions & Answers on MongoDB CRUD Concepts and Operation
The section contains questions and answers on basics of mongoDB, test data generation, read and write operations, query performance analysis and CRUD basics.
Getting Started with MongoDB-1
Getting Started with MongoDB-2
Generate Test Data
Analyze Query Performance
4. Questions on Data Models
The section contains questions on basics and concepts of data modelling, examples and patterns of data modelling, tree structures and atomic operations of data modelling and time and monetary modelling.
Data Modeling Introduction
Data Modeling Concepts-1
Data Modeling Concepts-2
Data Model Examples and Patterns
Model Tree Structures
Model Data for Atomic Operations
Model Monetary and Time
5. Questions & Answers on GridFS, BSON Datatype and Administration Concepts
The section contains questions and answers on gridFS, BSON, objectID basics, administration, backup, monitoring, database configuration and operational strategies of mongoDB.
Monitoring for MongoDB
Run-time Database Configuration
6. Questions on Monitoring MongoDB and Optimization Strategies for MongoDB
The section contains questions on capped and data collections, data production and management, optimization strategies and operational segregation.
Data from Collections
7. Questions & Answers on Production Checklist,Security Concepts and Network Security
The section contains questions and answers on system collection, authentication, authorization and database profiler, security checklist, API interfaces, kerberos authentication, user management and access control.
8. Questions on Aggregation Concepts and Aggregation Mechanics
The section contains questions on aggregation pipeline,commands, variables, operators and mechanics, pipeline operators, optimization and limits, pipeline, sharded and map reduce collections and different mapping charts.
9. Questions & Answers on Index/Indexing Concepts
The section contains questions and answers on index types, properties, creation, intersection, index management, strategies, methods and geospatial index.
Indexes In MongoDB
10. Questions on Replication Concepts, Processes and Replication Set
The section contains questions on replication processes and maintenance, master and slave replication, replica set members, deployment architectures and availability, member configuration and troubleshooting.
11. Questions & Answers on Sharding Concepts, Mechanics and Sharded Cluster
The section contains questions and answers on basics of sharding, sharding cluster maintenance, data management and troubleshooting, cluster architecture and deployment.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master MongoDB!