Our 1000+ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning questions and answers focuses on all areas of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning subject covering 100+ topics in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Refrigeration and Air Conditioning comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Refrigeration and Air Conditioning interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Subject
Who should Practice these Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Vapour Refrigeration Cycles
The section contains questions and answers on refrigeration units and performance, open air refrigeration system, heat pump, air refrigerator working on reverse carnot and bell coleman cycle.
2. Questions on Vapour Refrigeration Systems
The section contains questions on simple air cooling system, boot strap and regenerative air cooling system.
Simple Air Cooling System
Boot – Strap Air Cooling System
|Regenerative Air Cooling System|
3. Questions & Answers on Simple Vapour Compression Refrigeration Systems
The section contains questions and answers on simple vcr system mechanism, theoretical vcr with dry saturated vapour and superheated vapour after compression, actual vcr cycle, vcr system various parameters effect and pressure – enthalpy chart.
4. Questions on Compound Vapour Compression Refrigeration Systems
The section contains questions on two multi stage compression with liquid intercooling, water intercooling and liquid subcooling, cascade systems and refrigerant reciprocating compressor performance characteristics.
5. Questions & Answers on Expansion Devices
The section contains questions and answers on expansion devices.
6. Questions on Vapour Absorption Refrigeration System
The section contains questions on ideal var system and its performance, domestic electrolux and lithium bromide refrigeration system.
Ideal VAR System
Coefficient of Performance of Ideal VAR System – 1
Coefficient of Performance of Ideal VAR System – 2
Domestic Electrolux and Lithium Bromide Refrigeration System – 1
Domestic Electrolux and Lithium Bromide Refrigeration System – 2
7. Questions & Answers on Multiple Evaporators and Compressor System
The section contains questions and answers on multiple evaporators and compressor system.
|Multiple Evaporators and Compressor System – 1||Multiple Evaporators and Compressor System – 2|
8. Questions on Refrigerants
The section contains questions on refrigerants classification, refrigerants designation system, refrigerants thermodynamic, physical and chemical properties.
Classification of Refrigerants
Thermodynamic Properties of Refrigerants
Chemical Properties of Refrigerants
Physical Properties of Refrigerants
Designation System of Refrigerants
9. Questions & Answers on Refrigerant Compressors
The section contains questions and answers on multi stage compression, refrigerant compressors and its types.
Refrigerant Compressors – 1
Refrigerant Compressors – 2
Types of Refrigerant Compressors
Multi – Stage Compression
10. Questions on Condensers & Evaporators
The section contains questions on condensers, cooling towers, evaporators types, factors and defrosting methods.
Condensers and Cooling Towers – 1
Condensers and Cooling Towers – 2
Evaporators Types, Factors Affecting it and Defrosting Methods
11. Questions & Answers on Psychrometry
The section contains questions and answers on psychrometric terms and relations, psychrometric chart, thermodynamic wet bulb temperature, bypass factor, heating and cooling factor, partial pressure daltons law, two streams adiabatic mixing, humidification and dehumidification.
12. Questions on Comfort Conditions
The section contains questions on optimum effective temperature, human body heat production and rejection.
Factors Affecting Optimum Effective Temperature
|Heat Production and Rejection in Human Body|
13. Questions & Answers on Air Conditioning Systems
The section contains questions and answers on comfort air conditioning, air conditioning systems equipments, industrial air-conditioning, winter and summer air-conditioning, unitary and central air conditioning, room and grand sensible heat factors, fans and its laws.
Equipments Used in Air Conditioning Systems
Factors Affecting Comfort Air-Conditioning
All Year Air-Conditioning
Unitary and Central Air-Conditioning
Room and Grand Sensible Heat Factor
Fans and its Laws
Sensible Heat Factors
14. Questions on Cooling Load Estimation & Ducts
The sections covers questions on heat gain types and sources, ducts equations, equivalent diameter, losses and types, duct design, series and parallel systems.
Types of Heat Gain
Heat Gain and Sources for Calculation
Equations, Equivalent Diameter, Losses and Types of Ducts
System in Series and Parallel
15. Questions & Answers on Applications and Equipments of Refrigerations and Air Conditioning
The section contains questions and answers on domestic refrigerators, freezers, industry and marine air conditioning, ice making and storage, heat and mass transfer, freeze drying, refrigerations and air conditioning component types and applications.
Domestic Refrigerators and Freezers
Air Conditioning in Industry
Marine Air Conditioning
Ice Making and Storage
Heat and Mass Transfer Through Dried Material, Freezing and Freeze Drying
Application of Various Component
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Refrigeration and Air Conditioning!