Our 1000+ Farm Machinery questions and answers focuses on all areas of Farm Machinery subject covering 100+ topics in Farm Machinery. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Farm Machinery. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Farm Machinery comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Farm Machinery interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Farm Machinery with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Farm Machinery Subject
Who should Practice these Farm Machinery Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Farm Machinery Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Farm Machinery
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Farm Machinery Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Internal Combustion Engine
The section contains questions and answers on ic engine components and working, 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines working principles, comparision between diesel and petrol engine, heat engine types, engine power terminology, comparision between 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines.
2. Questions on Fuel Supply and Cooling System
The section contains questions on fuel supply and cooling system, forced circulation cooling system principle, cooling systems types, advantages and disadvantages.
Fuel Supply System
Cooling System – 1
Cooling System – 2
Working Principle of Forced Circulation Cooling System
Types of Cooling System
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cooling Systems
3. Questions & Answers on Ignition and Power Transmission
The section contains questions and answers on ic engine ignition system, power transmission system, battery ignition system working principle, fuel supply system and its components, fuel quality, volatility, ignition quality and detonation.
Ignition System of I.C. Engine
Power Transmission System – 1
Power Transmission System – 2
Working Principle of Battery Ignition System
Fuel Supply System in Ignition or Diesel Engine
Components of Fuel Supply System
Quality of Fuel
4. Questions on Lubrication System and Tractor’s Classification
The section contains questions on lubrication system, tractor classification details, tractors types, numerical problems on tractor parameters, forced feed system principles and tractors selection process.
Tractor Classification and Details
Numerical Problems on Calculation of Different Tractor Parameters
Principles of Forced Feed System
Types of Tractors
Points to be Considered in the Selection of Tractors
5. Questions & Answers on Tillage, Disc Plough & Numericals
The section contains questions and answers on tillage system, mouldboard plough, disc plough, country plough, numericals on mouldboard plough and tractor power estimation.
Numericals on Mouldboard Plough
Numericals on Estimation of Tractor Power
6. Questions on Harrows, Cultivators and Intercultural Implements
The section contains questions on harrows, cultivators, puddlers and intercultural implements.
7. Questions & Answers on Sowing Equipments
The section contains questions and answers on seed metering mechanism, furrow openers, seed drills numericals, rice transplanter, seed drills and its calibration.
Seed Metering Mechanism
Numericals Related to Seed Drills
Calibration of Seed Drill
8. Questions on Harvesting Equipments
The section contains questions on power transmitting unit mower, mower cutter bar and wheels, harvesting plants, sickle, combine harvester, mower registration and alignment.
Power Transmitting Unit Mower
Cutter Bar of Mower
Wheels of Mower
Registration and Alignment of Mower
9. Questions & Answers on Plant Protection Equipments
The section contains questions and answers on sprayers and its classification, hydraulic energy sprayers, bucket type and knapsack sprayers, foot separated sprayers, rocking sprayers, compression sprayers, hand compression and power sprayers.
Sprayers – 1
Sprayers – 2
Hydraulic Energy Sprayers
Bucket Type Sprayers
Foot Separated Sprayers
Hand Compression Sprayers
10. Questions on Dusters and Tractor Mounted Equipments for Soil Conservation
The section contains questions on dusters types and care, bund formers, ridger, leveller and animal drawn soil scoop.
Types of Dusters
Care of Dusters
Animal Drawn Soil Scoop
11. Questions & Answers on Farm Mechanisation & Power
The section contains questions and answers on farm power, mechanisation scope and state.
Scope of Mechanisation
State of Mechanisation
12. Questions on Farm Tractor
The section contains questions on clutch and fluid coupling, traction and traction theory, tractor tyre, front axle, tractor testing, power tiller, transmission gears, torque converter, final drive, tractor operations, tractor chasis mechanics, tractor engine performance, tractor repair, maintenance and storage.
Clutch and Fluid Coupling – 1
Clutch and Fluid Coupling – 2
Traction and Traction Theory – 1
Traction and Traction Theory – 2
Tractor Tyre and Front Axle
Transmission Gears and Torque Converter
Differential Units and Final Drive
Starting and Operating of a Tractor
Repair, Maintenance and Storage of Tractor
Mechanics of Tractor Chasis
Tractor Engine Performance
13. Questions & Answers on Governor
The section contains questions and answers on governor principles, governing system classification, governor regulation and hunting.
Principles of Governor
Classification of Governing System
14. Questions on Strength of Materials and Construction Materials
The sections covers questions on materials and its properties, materials strength and testing.
Strength of Materials
Testing of Materials
|Materials and Their Properties|
15. Questions & Answers on Mechanical Power Transmission
The section contains questions and answers on belt drive, chain and sprocket drive, gear drive, bolts, nuts, washers, screws and rivets.
Chain and Sprocket Drive
Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Screws and Rivets
16. Questions on Processing Equipments
The section contains questions on chaff cutter, feed grinder, rice and seed processing.
17. Questions & Answers on Grain Driers
The section contains questions and answers on drying methods, drier types, grain drying process and principles.
Process of Grain Drying
Principle of Grain Drying
Types of Drier
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Farm Machinery!