1. Intern must be able to identify the three layers of the web.
3. Ability to Map HTML using the DOM – Document Object Model.
5. Must be able to create dynamic styles.
6. Capable of creating animation on a web page.
7. Should be able to use regular expressions for form validation.
8. Should know how to debug using firebug.
9. Ability to create an XML Http Request Object.
1. A proper scripting language is a __________
(A) High level programming language
(B) Assembly level programming language
(C) Machine level programming language
(D) Low level programming language
(A) Syntax error
(B) Missing of semicolons
(C) Division by zero
(D) Missing of Bracket
3. An expression that can legally appear on the left side of an assignment expression.” is a well known explanation for variables, properties of objects, and elements of arrays. They are called ___________
(A) Ignores the statement
(B) Prompts to complete the statement
(C) Throws an error
(D) Shows a warning
5. What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
(A) Updation, Incrementation, Initialization
(B) Initialization, Testing, Updation
(C) Testing, Updation, Testing
(D) Initialization, Testing, Incrementation
Explanation: In a for loop, the initialization, the test, and the update are the three crucial manipulations of a loop variable. Firstly the loop initialiases the variable then test the condition and then after executing the statement increments its value.
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
Participate in the Sanfoundry Certification contest to get free Certificate of Merit. Join our social networks below and stay updated with latest contests, videos, internships and jobs!