Linux Administration Training – Fundamentals and Advanced Training
Linux Administration training course makes the participant completely knowledgeable in Linux System Administration. The course is an in-depth coverage on Linux system fundamentals (the essentials of Linux) as well as advanced administration including monitoring and troubleshooting. It starts with Linux environment and then jumps to Bash Shell scripting/programming which is essential for any serious Sysadmin. Then it moves on to describe important concepts and aspects of Linux sub-systems like User/Group/Process Management, Automated Job Scheduling, Backup, Networking, package management, installation, event log files, monitoring and troubleshooting aspects which are necessary to perform regular day-to-day operations efficiently on a Linux System. The course will be focusing primarily on CLI commands as opposed to GUIs so that the participant will have a significantly high learning curve.
- The course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 20+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Hands-On – 75+ Lab exercises and Assignments on Linux Administration, Scripting and Troubleshooting
- Location: Sanfoundry Institute, Bangalore, India
- Professionals, Freshers and Students who want to learn and Master Linux Systems
- Applicable for All – Linux Administrators, Developers & Support Personnel
- Professionals moving from Microsoft Windows platform to Linux Environment
- Professionals moving from other Unixes (IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris, HP’s HPUX) to Linux Environment
- Professionals preparing for RHEL – Redhat System Administration Certifications
- Professionals preparing for Ubuntu System Administration Certifications
- Professionals preparing for LPIC-1 / LPIC-2 / LPIC-3 Certification & CompTIA Linux Certifications
None. Anybody who want to make a career in Linux should take this course.
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Click Here for Linux Administration course training schedule, fee and registration information or if you are interested in Class-room training @ Bangalore.
Click Here if you are a Foreign National, Overseas Participant or an NRI for Online Training.
Linux Administration Training Course Outline
Introduction to Linux/Unix
History of Linux
Kernel & Shell
Common UNIX Flavors
System Boot Up
Software Package Management
Bash Shell Scripting
Set & unset of variables
Use of /etc/profile and .profile
Exit status of a Command
Sample Shell script
Executing a Shell script
Passing parameters to Shell script
Debugging Shell scripts
Linux/Unix Backup Tool
Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Installation of Linux OS