Our 1000+ Aircraft Maintenance questions and answers focuses on all areas of Aircraft Maintenance subject covering 100+ topics in Aircraft Maintenance. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Aircraft Maintenance. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Aircraft Maintenance comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Aircraft Maintenance interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Aircraft Maintenance with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Aircraft Maintenance Subject
Who should Practice these Aircraft Maintenance Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Aircraft Maintenance
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
1. Questions & Answers on Aircraft Maintenance
The section contains questions and answers on aircraft maintenance, line or routine maintenance, base or major maintenance.
Aircraft Maintenance – 1
Aircraft Maintenance – 2
Line or Routine Maintenance
Base or Major Maintenance
2. Questions on Aircraft Fundamentals
The section contains questions on air frame and avionics fundamentals.
Fundamentals – Air Frame
Fundamentals – Engine
Fundamentals – Avionics-1
Fundamentals – Avionics-2
3. Questions & Answers on Flight Dynamics and Control
The section contains questions and answers on flight dynamics and controls.
4. Questions on Airbus Family Overview
The section contains questions on aircrafts family like airbus a-320 and a-330 family, airbus a-350 and a-380 family.
Airbus A-320 Family of Aircraft’s
Airbus A-330 Family of Aircraft’s
Airbus A-350 Family of Aircraft’s
Airbus A-380 Family of Aircraft’s
5. Questions & Answers on Boeing Family Overview
The section contains questions and answers on boeing 777, 787 and 737 aircrafts family.
Boeing 777 Family of Aircraft’s
Boeing 787 Family of Aircraft’s
Boeing 737 Family of Aircraft’s
Boeing 747 Family of Aircraft’s
Boeing 767 Family of Aircraft’s
6. Questions on Instrument Shop
The section contains questions on aircraft instruments, attitude indicator, flight recorders, altimeter, air speed indicator and primary flight display.
7. Questions & Answers on Radio Shop
The section contains questions and answers on aviation communication systems, vhf, hf and mf.
Radio Shop – Communication Systems in Aviation
Radio Shop – VHF
Radio Shop – HF
Radio Shop – MF
8. Questions on Aviation Communication Systems
The section contains questions on aviation communication systems like dme, vor, ils and radar.
9. Questions & Answers on Cockpit Overview
The section contains questions and answers on aircraft and glass cockpit, head up and helmet mounted display.
Cockpit Overview – Head up Display-1
Cockpit Overview – Head up Display-2
Cockpit Overview – Helmet Mounted Display-1
Cockpit Overview – Helmet Mounted Display-2
10. Questions on Aircraft Electronics
The section contains questions on icing and de-icing, leading edge slat, flaps, aileron, spoilers and electro-static sensitive devices.
11. Questions & Answers on Aircraft Systems and Aviation Overview
The section contains questions and answers on concorde, aircraft overview, antonov an-225 mriya, antonov an-124 and an-148, autopilot, cabin pressurization, fuel storage, weather radar, stabilizers, landing gear, cargo aircraft and flight management system.
12. Questions on Overview of Boeing Family of Aircraft’s
The section contains questions on boeing kc-46 pegasus and ch-47 chinook, boeing business jet and boeing 757.
Boeing KC-46 Pegasus-1
Boeing KC-46 Pegasus-2
Boeing CH-47 Chinook-1
Boeing CH-47 Chinook-2
Boeing Business Jet
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Aircraft Maintenance!