Our 1000+ Aerodynamics questions and answers focuses on all areas of Aerodynamics subject covering 100+ topics in Aerodynamics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Aerodynamics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Aerodynamics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Aerodynamics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Aerodynamics with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Aerodynamics Subject
Who should Practice these Aerodynamics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Aerodynamics Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Aerodynamics
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Aerodynamics Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Aerodynamics – Fundamental Principles and Equations
The section contains questions and answers on finite control volume approach, infinitesimal fluid element, continuity and energy equations, pathlines, streamlines, streaklines, angular velocity, vorticity, strain and circulation.
Finite Control Volume Approach
Infinitesimal Fluid Element
Pathlines, Streamlines, Streaklines
Angular Velocity, Vorticity, Strain
2. Questions on Inviscid, Incompressible Flow
The section contains questions on bernoulli’s equation, duct incompressible flow, pitot tube, pressure coefficient, uniform, source and doublet flows, nonlifting flow over cylinder and arbitrary bodies, lifting flow over cylinder, kutta joukowski theorem and vortex flow.
3. Questions & Answers on Incompressible Flow over Airfoils
The section contains questions and answers on airfoil nomenclature and characteristics, vortex sheet, kutta condition, kelvin’s circulation theorem, symmetric and cambered airfoils, modern low speed airfoils, viscous, laminar and turbulent flows.
The Vortex Sheet
The Kutta Condition
Kelvin’s Circulation Theorem and the Starting Vortex
The Symmetric Airfoil
The Cambered Airfoil
Modern Low Speed Airfoils
4. Questions on Incompressible Flow over Airfoils over Finite Wing
The section contains questions on downwash and induced drag, vortex filament, biot savart law, helmholtz theorem, prandtl’s classical lifting line and lifting surface theory.
Downwash and Induced Drag
The Vortex Filament, Biot-Savart Law, Helmholtz Theorem
Prandtl’s Classical Lifting-Line Theory
The Lifting Surface Theory
5. Questions & Answers on Three-Dimensional Incompressible Flow
The section contains questions and answers on flow over sphere, three dimensional source, three dimensional doublet and three dimensional flow panel techniques.
Three Dimensional Source
Three Dimensional Doublet
Flow over Sphere
General Three Dimensional Flows-Panel Techniques
6. Questions on Compressible Flow – Preliminary Aspects
The section contains questions on thermodynamics, compressibility and stagnation conditions.
A Brief Review of Thermodynamics
Definition of Compressibility
|Definition of Total Stagnation Conditions|
7. Questions & Answers on Normal Shock Waves
The section contains questions and answers on normal shock equations, flow compressible and its velocity measurement.
The Basic Normal Shock Equations
|Measurement of Velocity in a Compressible Flow|
8. Questions on Oblique Shock and Expansion Waves
The section contains questions on oblique shock relations, supersonic flow over wedges and cones, viscous flow, shock interactions and reflections.
Oblique Shock Relations
Supersonic Flow over Wedges and Cones
Shock Interactions and Reflections
9. Questions & Answers on Compressible Flow through Nozzles, Diffusers and Wind Tunnels
The section contains questions and answers on quasi one dimensional flow, diffusers and supersonic wind tunnels.
Governing Equations for Quasi One Dimensional Flow
|Supersonic Wind Tunnels|
10. Questions on Subsonic Compressible Flow over Airfoils : Linear Theory, Linearized Supersonic Flow
The section contains questions on prandtl glauert compressibility, supercritical airfoil and supersonic airfoils application.
The Supercritical Airfoil
|Application to Supersonic Airfoils|
11. Questions & Answers on Numerical Techniques for Nonlinear Supersonic Flow, Elements of Hypersonic Flow, Couette and Poiseuille Flow
The section contains questions and answers on supersonic nozzle design, newtonian theory, couette flow, hypersonics and computational fluid dynamics.
Supersonic Nozzle Design
Hypersonics and Computational Fluid Dynamics
12. Questions on Boundary Layers, Laminar & Turbulent Boundary Layers, Navier Stokes Solutions
The section contains questions on boundary layer properties, flow over a rearward facing step, blasius solution and turbulence modelling.
Boundary Layer Properties
The Blasius Solution
Flow over a Rearward-Facing Step
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Aerodynamics!