Pre-requisite / Skillset for Software Architecture and Design Internship
1. Intern must have the ability to design and implement codes with higher performance and lower complexity.
2. Should be familiar with code qualities needed to keep code flexible.
3. Capable of designing object oriented systems.
4. Ability to demonstrate a range of design patterns and should be capable of comprehending a design presented using this vocabulary.
5. Be able to select and apply suitable patterns in specific contexts.
6. Should know how to add functionality to designs while minimizing complexity.
7. Should be able to improve quality of software by selecting proper architecture.
8. Must be familiar with the common design patterns.
9. Should be able to choose from different architectural styles.
10. Require knowledge of various approaches to document a software system.
11. Should be able to describe functional and non-functional requirements.
12. Ability to use proper architecture for software.
13. Must be able to categorize different components used in the software system.
Software Architecture and Design Internship Test
Intern has to take Software Architecture internship test in which they will be asked 50 multiple-choice questions. They have to score grade A or A* on this test to be eligible for the internship. Here’s a sample set of questions on the Software Architecture topic.
1. Which of these does not represent object oriented design?
(A) It follows regular procedural decomposition in favor of class and object decomposition
(B) Programs are thought of collection of objects
(C) Central model represents class diagrams that show the classes comprising a program and their relationships to one another
(D) Object-oriented methods incorporates Structural methods
Explanation: It does not follow regular procedural decomposition.
2. Which step among these follows the wrong sequence in software engineering design process?
(A) Analyze problem
(B) Generate candidate architecture
(C) Finalize design
(D) Select detailed design
Explanation: Selection of design is followed first later design is finalized.
3. Why is Design a Driving Activity?
(A) Design work extends from start of development to coding
(B) The two major products of designs are SRS and design document
(C) Design extends to project management
(D) All of the mentioned
Explanation: Design is said to be the driving factor, because of all of these reasons.
4. What are the factors Profitability depends on?
(A) Eventual cost of product for development and marketing
(B) Release of competitive product
(C) Concern for target markets
(D) All of the mentioned
Explanation: Targeted markets are concerned for profitability.
5. Which among these is not a stakeholder?
(B) Marketing person
(D) Audience not a part of software who does not follow or has any concerns about software
Explanation: A stakeholder is anyone affected by product.
Practice the full set of Software Architecture Multiple Choice Questions before applying for the internship.
How to apply for the Software Architecture Internship
1. Read the Sanfoundry Internship FAQs
2. Take the Software Architecture Internship Test
3. Submit the Internship Application Form
3. Software Architecture and Design Content Development InternshipsIn this content writing / content development internship for Software Architecture and Design, the shortlisted interns would be working towards the creation of "Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs)" OR "Tutorial Articles" OR "Questions & Answers" on Software Architecture and Design subject.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities and guidelines include the following.
1. Interns would be creating Questions and/or tutorials articles on "Software Architecture and Design".
2. Software Architecture and Design articles must be written with an organized structure with detailed steps and examples.
3. Interns should write clear and concise articles so that the readers can understand them easily.
4. Interns should follow Sanfoundry defined guidelines and format.
5. Interns should report the work status to their mentor on daily basis.
6. Interns should ensure that the content is plagiarism-free.
4. Software Architecture and Design Realtime ProjectsDepending on the requirements and availability of free slots, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide industry-oriented, live, real-time projects, or industrial visits for deserving candidates of Sanfoundry accredited college. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
5. Software Architecture and Design Research ProjectsIf applicable, Sanfoundry will attempt to provide guidance to interns on "research projects" and "academic projects" so that they can do the necessary study, experimentation, and simulation to arrive at meaningful conclusions. This will help them write "White Papers", "Research Papers" and "Journal Articles" to be published in various eminent journals. Kindly ask your college authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
6. Software Architecture and Design Internship Benefits and Perks1. Sanfoundry will issue an internship certificate and a lump sum cash reward as a token of appreciation towards the intern’s contribution to Sanfoundry’s Global Learning Project.
2. This internship with help widen the intern's deep knowledge on the "Software Architecture and Design" subject.
3. It will help to boost the intern's resume and also give real-time work experience.
4. Sanfoundry certificate is very useful to an individual in their professional career growth.
5. Most of the shortlisted interns will be working directly under the guidance of our Founder & CTO, Manish Sir
7. How to Apply for Software Architecture and Design InternshipIf you are looking for "Software Architecture and Design" internship at Sanfoundry, you have to fill an application form. The application form is quite detailed and it allows us to understand the qualities of an intern in a deeper way. So, the best way to fill the application is to allocate 2-4 hours towards reading and filling your application form. You must fill every question seriously and honestly. Also, pay special attention to Grammar and sentence framing.
If you are interested to do an internship in Software Architecture and Design, then kindly fill this Application Form.
8. FAQs - Software Architecture and Design InternshipWho can apply for Software Architecture and Design content writing internship?
Students who had studied Software Architecture and Design in their official curriculum or taken a meaningful in-depth external training on this subject can apply for this internship.
What type of work will be assigned to intern in this internship?
Interns would be working towards the creation of "Tutorial Articles" and/or "Questions and Answers" on Software Architecture and Design.
What are the skill sets required for Software Architecture and Design internship?
We have already mentioned above the technical pre-requisite and skillset required for this internship. Besides, the student should be able to work independently, sincere and hard-working, and a self-starter.
Can I apply for Software Architecture and Design internship if I don't have any experience?
Yes. Sanfoundry values skills developed through academic work, volunteer experiences, extracurricular experiences, or other experiences which demonstrate the technical skills useful in work. So, people with no experience can also apply for Software Architecture and Design Internship.
Does Sanfoundry provide Real-time project on Software Architecture and Design?
Yes, but we accept a limited number of candidates from Sanfoundry accredited colleges for real-time projects. Where ever applicable we will attempt to provide industry-oriented projects or industrial visits to deserving candidates. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
Does Sanfoundry provide research projects or academic projects on Software Architecture and Design?
Yes, Sanfoundry provides ideas on research projects and/or academic projects on some of the topics in Software Architecture and Design. Kindly ask your College authorities (HOD / Principal) to connect with us.
How can I apply for Software Architecture and Design internship?
Fill this Application Form to apply for internships in Software Architecture and Design at Sanfoundry.
9. FAQs - Internship GeneralCan I get academic credit for my internship?
Yes, if you are doing an internship at Sanfoundry, it may be possible to get academic credit for your internship. Since the College authorities issue these credits, kindly check with your department once.
What is the duration of Content Development Internship?
The duration ranges from 1-month to 3-months. The duration can be adjusted based on the academic schedule of your college or school.
How many hours do I have to work as a part-time intern?
If you are working as a part-time intern in Sanfoundry, you would be allocating 3-4 hours/day.
How many hours do I have to work as a full-time intern?
If you are working as a full-time intern in Sanfoundry, you should be allocating 8 hours/day.
What would be the work timings if I get selected?
Work timings depend on you're availability during the day or evening and the type of internship. But you need to report work status on daily basis.
What are the benefits of completing Sanfoundry Internship?
- You will receive an internship certificate and a lumpsum cash reward
- You will gain working experience
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email (with an agreement) from us once you are selected.
How will I know if am selected for the internship?
If you are selected for the internship, you will receive a call/message from us. It generally takes anywhere from 2-days to 2-weeks from the date of your application. However, due to a very large number of internship requests, sometimes the response gets delayed further.
What kind of documents should I submit after accepting the offer?
No documents are required to be submitted.
How will I receive the stipend for "Work-From-Home" internship?
Upon completion of the internship, the stipend will be directly credited into your bank account through NEFT/IMPS.
Do we get paid on a monthly basis?
No, Payment is made only when the internship task is completed.
How long it takes to receive the internship certificate and cash reward, after completion of the internship?
The internship closure process usually takes 7-15 working days.
Can I get a recommendation letter after successful completion of the internship?
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive an Internship Certificate. This certificate is written in a letter format which is almost similar to a "Letter of Recommendation".
Can international student apply for an internship in Sanfoundry?
If you are an international student and have a bank account in India, then you can apply. Kindly note that we are currently not authorized to pay the stipend in foreign currencies, so you must have bank accounts in India to receive the stipend.
Can I take part in multiple internship programs offered by Sanfoundry at the same time?
No, you can work on only one internship at a time. But after completing the internship you can work on another internship. In fact, a lot of interns keep doing multiple internships with us, one at a time.
Can I discontinue the current internship and join the new internship offered by Sanfoundry?
Yes, you can apply for other internships.
What happens if I discontinue in the middle of my internship?
If the work is partially completed, then Sanfoundry will do the payment on a proportionate basis provided that the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Will I receive a certificate and reward if I didn't complete the internship?
Sanfoundry will give a certificate and a proportionate reward if the intern has completed at least 10% of the work.
Whom to contact if I have more query?
Kindly drop an email to [email protected]