Our 1000+ Energy Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Energy Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Energy Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Energy Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Energy Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Energy Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Energy Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Energy Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Energy Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Energy Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Energy Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Energy Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Steam Power Plant
The section contains questions and answers on steam plant necessity, coal and ash handling system, cooling water system, thermal power plant working, fuels and combustion, fuels types, artificial solid and liquid fuels, nuclear and combustion fuels, fuels calorific values, fuel burning, stoker principle, stokers types, pulverised fuel burning and handling, coal weighing methods and mechanical dust collectors.
2. Questions on Steam Generators & Accessories
The section contains questions on boilers functions and classification, high pressure boilers types, draught system, power generation environmental aspects, cooling ponds and boiler mounting accessories.
3. Questions & Answers on Diesel Engine Plant
The section contains questions and answers on diesel engine plant components, fuel system, engine starting methods, lubrication syste,. intake and exhaust systems.
Components of a Diesel Engine Plants
Engine Starting Methods – 1
Engine Starting Methods – 2
Lubrication System, Intake and Exhaust Systems
4. Questions on Hydro Electric Power Plant
The section contains questions on hydrology, rainfall and its measurements, hydrographs, site selection for hydro electric power plants and hydro plant classification.
Hydrology – 1
Hydrology – 2
Rainfall and its Measurement – 1
Rainfall and its Measurement – 2
Hydrographs – 1
Hydrographs – 2
Site Selection for Hydro Electric Power Plants
Classification of Hydro-Plant
5. Questions & Answers on Nuclear Power Plant
The section contains questions and answers on atomic structure, nuclear fusion, nuclear reactor components, nuclear reactor types and disposal of nuclear waste.
Nuclear Fission & Nuclear Fusion
Nuclear Reactor Components
Types of Nuclear Reactor & Nuclear Waste
Disposal of Nuclear Waste
6. Questions on Solar Energy
The section contains questions on solar radiation, solar constant, solar radiation measurement and flat plate collectors.
Solar Radiation Measurement
Flat Plate Collectors
7. Questions & Answers on Wind Energy
The section contains questions and answers on wind energy generation and components, velocity and power from wind, wind turbine operation, horizantal and vertical axis wind mill.
Generation of Wind Energy
Components of Wind Energy Conversion System
Velocity and Power from Wind
Wind Turbine Operation
Horizontal Axis Wind Mill
Vertical Axis Wind Mill
8. Questions on Ocean Energy & Geothermal Energy
The section contains questions on tidal power, tidal energy, wave energy, ocean thermal energy conversion, geothermal energy, hydrothermal systems and geothermal conversion problems.
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
Problems Associated with Geothermal Conversion
9. Questions & Answers on Biomass Energy
The section contains questions and answers on biomass energy, photosynthesis, anaerobic fermentation, biogas plants types, biogas production problems, biogas and gasifier applications.
Energy from Biomass
Anaerobic Fermentation – 1
Anaerobic Fermentation – 2
Types of Biogas Plants – 1
Types of Biogas Plants – 2
Problem involved in Biogas Production
Applications of Biogas & Gasifier
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Energy Engineering!