Our 1000+ Automobile Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Automobile Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Automobile Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Automobile Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Automobile Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Automobile Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Automobile Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Automobile Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Automobile Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Automobile Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Automobile Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Automobile Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction
The section contains questions and answers on automobiles introduction and history, automobiles classification, automobiles parts, description and performance.
Introduction and History
Parts of an Automobile
Description of Automobiles
Performance of an Automobile
2. Questions on Internal Combustion Engines
The section contains questions on heat engines, ic engines applications and development, energy cycle, ic engine cylinder parts, various engine parts, engine valves and its mechanisms, ic engine crankshaft and camshaft, fuel injection systems, flywheel, 2 & 4 stroke engines, comparisons between 2 & 4 stroke engines, si and ci engines, petrol and diesel engines.
Development of IC Engines
Applications of IC Engines
Parts of an IC Engine Cylinder and Liner
Various Parts of Engine – 1
Various Parts of Engine – 2
IC Engine Crankshaft and Camshaft
Engine Valves and their Mechanisms
Fuel Injection Systems
2 Stroke Engines
4 Stroke Engines
Comparison of 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke Engines
Comparison of SI and CI Engines
Comparison of Petrol and Diesel Engines
3. Questions & Answers on Engine Construction
The section contains questions and answers on cylinder block, head and liners, piston and its types, combustion chamber, connecting rod and crank shaft.
Connecting rod and Crank Shaft
4. Questions on Combustion in S.I. & C.I. Engines
The section contains questions on combustion in si and ci engine, number performance.
Combustion in SI Engine
Performance Number and Related Questions
|Combustion in CI Engines|
5. Questions & Answers on Fuels & Supercharging of I.C. Engines
The section contains questions and answers on ic engines fuels, gasoline and diesel fuel properties, supercharging and turbocharging, ic engines performance and testing.
Fuels for IC Engines
Properties of Gasoline Fuel
Properties of Diesel Fuel
Supercharging of IC Engines
Testing and Performance of IC Engines
6. Questions on Fuel Supply System
The section contains questions on fuel injection systems, carburettors, fuel injector pump, fuel system requirements, diesel engine fuel systems, nozzles, multi point fuel injection and injection timers.
Fuel injection Systems
Fuel Pump and Atomiser
Fuel System Requirements
Diesel Engine Fuel System
Fuel Injector Pump
Fuel Feed Pump
Automatic Injection Timers
Multi Point Fuel Injection
7. Questions & Answers on Cooling & Lubrication Systems
The section contains questions and answers on cooling systems, lubrication and ventilation systems.
|Lubrication and Ventilation Systems||Cooling Systems|
8. Questions on Chassis & Transmission System
The section contains questions on chassis and its classifications, automobile suspension system, clutches, gear box, propeller shaft and universal joints.
Chasis and its Classification
Automobile Suspension System
Transmission System – Clutches
Transmission System – Gear Box
Universal Joints and Differential
9. Questions & Answers on Steeing & Front Axle
The section contains questions and answers on steering system and its mechanisms, front axle, steering gears, power steering and steering factors, camber, castor and king pin inclination.
General Arrangement of Steering System
Factors of Steering
10. Questions on Braking System
The section contains questions on braking system, brakes classification, master cylinder, brake valve and testing, air brake and anti lock braking system.
Classification of Brakes
Anti Lock Braking System
11. Questions & Answers on Automotive Electrical System
The section contains questions and answers on electrical starting and charging systems, ignition system, automobile maintenance, lighting and accessory systems.
Electrical Starting System
Electrical Charging System
Lighting and Accessory Systems
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Automobile Engineering!