This set of Software Design Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Project Mission Statement”
1. What among these takes project mission statement as its input ?
a. Generic Software Product Design
b. Generic Software Engineering Design
c. Both of the mentioned
d. Noneof the mentioned
Explanation : Software Product design’s input is project mission statement.
2. The design process where project mission satement is the input wht will be its output ?
a. Final design document
c. Product plan
d. Design document
Explanation : The design process is generic software product design whose output is SRS.
3. Which of these are known as Project mission statement ?
a. Business case document
b. Project charter
c. Project brief
d. All of the mentioned
Explanation : The project mission statement can be addressed by all of these.
4. What is project mission statement ?
a. It is a document that defines development project’s goal
b. It is a document that specifies project’s limits
c. Both a and b
d. It is document which specifies project mission
Explanation : The correct defination of project mission statement includes both.
5. The important roles followed by project mission statement ?
a. Launching a development project
b. Stating the software design problem
c. Both a and b
d. None of the mentioned
Explanation : The important roles inlude both activities.
6. Which of these is not a part of project mission template ?
b. Product vision and project scope
c. Business requirements
d. Functional requirements
Explanation : It is a part of SRS and not project mission template.
7. Which of these is correct ?
a. Assumption is any factor that limits developers
b. Constraint is something that developers tak it as granted
c. Constraint is a restriction on the solution
d. Assumption is drawback of the problem
Explanation : Rest all are false, Assumption is something tht developers may take advantage for,
Constraint is any factor that limits developers,
Assumptions are feature of problem.
8. Which of these step is not in sequence with project mission statement ?
ii. Target Markets
iii. Product vision and scope
iv. Business requirements
a. i and ii
b. ii and iii
c. ii and iv
d. iii and iv
Explanation : product vision and scope is second step to be followed.
9. Which of these are true for product vision and project scope ?
a. Product vision is general description of product’s purpose and form
b. Project vision is work to be done in a project
c. Project scope is general description of product’s purpose and form
d. a and c
e. b and c
Explanation : Only first defination is true rest all are incorrect.
10. Which among these is not a stakeholder ?
b. Marketing person
d. Audience not a part of software who does not follow or has any concerns about software
Explanation : A stakeholder is anyone affected by product.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Software Architecture and Design.