Our 1000+ Compilers questions and answers focuses on all areas of Compilers subject covering 100+ topics in Compilers. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Compilers. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Compilers comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Compilers interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Compilers with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Compilers Subject
Who should Practice these Compilers Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Compilers Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Compilers
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Compilers Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Compiler Introduction
The section contains questions and answers on finite automata and regular expressions, cross compilers, lexical analysis and relations.
Finite Automata and Regular Expressions – 1
Finite Automata and Regular Expressions – 2
Cross Compiler – 1
Cross Compiler – 2
Lexical Analysis – 1
Lexical Analysis – 2
Regular Expression – 1
Regular Expression – 2
Relations – 1
Relations – 2
2. Questions on Finite Automata and Regular Expression
The section contains questions on lexical analyser, finite automata, nfa with epsilon as well as minimization of dfa, regular expressions and transformation from nfa to dfa.
3. Questions & Answers on Contextfree Grammar and Syntax Analysis
The section contains questions and answers on syntax analyser, context free grammar, regular grammar as well as right left grammar.
Syntax Analyser – 1
Syntax Analyser – 2
Context Free Grammar – 1
Context Free Grammar – 2
Regular Grammar – 1
Regular Grammar – 2
Right Left Linear Grammar – 1
Right Left Linear Grammar – 2
4. Questions on Topdown Parsing
The section contains questions on top-down parsing with its predictives.
Top – Down Parsing – 1
Top – Down Parsing – 2
|Predictivetop – Down Parsing – 1|
5. Questions & Answers on Bottom Up Parsing
The section contains questions on bottom-up parsing, right sentinel grammar, l-r parser and parsing table data structures.
Bottom – Up Parsing – 1
Bottom – Up Parsing – 2
Handle of Right Sentinel Grammar – 1
Handle of Right Sentinel Grammar – 2
LR Parser – 1
LR Parser – 2
Data Structure for Representing Parsing Table – 1
Data Structure for Representing Parsing Table – 2
6. Questions on Syntax Directed Definition and Translations
The section contains questions on syntax directed definitions and translations, intermediate code generation, three address, implementation of increment and decrement, array reference and switch cases.
7. Questions & Answers on Symbol Table
The section contains questions and answers on symbol table management as well as symbol table organization and run time storage.
Symbol Table Management – 1
Symbol Table Management – 2
Runtime Storage Location – 1
Runtime Storage Location – 2
Symbol Table Organization – 1
Symbol Table Organization – 2
8. Questions on Storage Management
The section contains questions and answers on storage, stack and static allocations.
Storage Allocation – 1
Storage Allocation – 2
Activation of the Procedure and the Activation Record – 1
Activation of the Procedure and the Activation Record – 2
Static Allocation – 1
Static Allocation – 2
Stack Allocation – 1
Stack Allocation – 2
9. Questions & Answers on Error Handling
The section contains questions on error handling, lexical phase errors, automatic error recovery with yacc and also l-r phase, predictive parsing error recovery.
10. Questions on Code Optimisation
The section contains questions and answers on code optimization, elimination of induction variables, eliminating global common subexpressions, loop optimization, unrolling and jamming.
11. Questions & Answers on Code Generation
The section contains questions on code generation, machine model, using dag as code generation and peephole optimization.
Code Generation – 1
Code Generation – 2
Machine Model – 1
Machine Model – 2
Using Dag for Code Generation – 1
Using Dag for Code Generation – 2
Peephole Optimization – 1
Peephole Optimization – 2
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Compilers!