This set of Automobile Engineering online test focuses on “Description of Automobiles”.
1. Which of these is not necessary for the description of an automobile
Explanation: Colour is not a necessary factor to describe an automobile.
2. Which of these is necessary for the description of an automobile
d) All of the mentioned
Explanation: Make, model, capacity are all essential informations for describing an automobile.
3. ‘Volkswagen Polo’ is a
a) Ultra-compact car
b) Sub-compact car
c) Compact car
d) Executive car
Explanation: Volkswagen Polo is a sub-compact car.
4. ‘Maruti 800’ is a
a) Sub-compact car
b) Compact car
c) City car
d) Sports car
Explanation: ‘Maruti 800’ is a sub-urban city car.
5. Which of these cars is a Crossover SUV.
a) Nissan Pathfinder
b) Hyundai Sonata
c) Suzuki Servo
d) Fiat Panda
Explanation: Nissan Pathfinder is a Crossover SUV car.
6. What was the initial pricetag of ‘Tata Nano’ a city car by Tata Motors
Explanation: Tata Nano came into market with an initial pricetag of 1,00,000 indian rupees.
7. Which of these is a compact executive car
a) Mercedes-Benz S Class
b) Audi A8
c) Audi A4
d) Mercedes-Benz E Class
Explanation: Audi A4 is a compact executive car.
8. Which of these is a ‘Convertible’.
a) Mahindra Scorpio
b) Volkswagen Golf GTI
c) Cadillac XTS
d) Honda S2000
Explanation: Honda S2000 is considered as a Convertible car.
9. A Roadster is a convertible with how many seats
Explanation: A Roadster is a two seater convertible car.
10. Mercedes-Benz E Class is
a) A compact minivan
b) An estate car
c) An executive car
d) A compact executive car
Explanation: Mercedes-Benz E Class is considered an executive mid-luxury car.
11. Ford Falcon is an example of
a) Australian muscle car
b) American muscle car
c) Luxury vehicle
d) None of the mentioned
Explanation: Ford Falcon is an australian muscle car.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Automobile Engineering.
To practice all areas of Automobile Engineering for online tests, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.