Audio Video Engineering Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Audio Video Engineering with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs cover theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
- These MCQs also cover numericals as well as diagram oriented MCQs.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Audio Video Engineering Subject.
- Audio Video Engineering MCQ with answers in PDF format for all the chapters as per the prescribed syllabus.
Who should Practice Audio Video Engineering MCQs?– Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on Audio Video Engineering.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Audio Video Engineering.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Audio Video Engineering Subject.
- Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in Audio Video Engineering.
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
- Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
- All - Experienced, Freshers and College / School Students.
Audio Video Engineering ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Audio Video Engineering" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Sound Characteristics
- Audio Devices and their Applications
- Digital Audio Fundamentals
- Television Fundamentals
- Digital Video, Compression Techniques and Standards
- Digital Television Transmission and Reception
- Stereophonic Sound, 3D TV, EDTV, HDTV and Digital Studio Equipment
- Liquid Crystal and Plasma Screen Televisions
- Projection Display Systems and Television Home Theaters
- Troubleshooting in Audio and Video System
1. Audio Engineering MCQ on Sound Characteristics
The section contains Audio Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on sound nature, sound waves pressure and intensity, sensitivity of human ear for sound, sound characteristics like overtones, timbre, intervals, octaves and harmonics, helmholtz resonator, sound waves reflection and diffraction.
2. MCQ on Audio Devices and their Applications
The section contains Audio Engineering questions and answers on microphone characteristics, microphone types like moving coil, cardioid, ribbon, crystal, capacitor and carbon, special microphones, loudspeaker characteristics and types, multi-way speaker system, sound and disc optical recording types, blue-ray technology, high fidelity systems, public address systems, acoustic reverberation and usb mp3 players.
3. Audio Engineering MCQ on Digital Audio Fundamentals
The section contains Audio Engineering MCQ Questions on digital audio fundamentals, audio signal, binary and digital basics, audio compression, disk based recording and digital audio broadcasting.
4. Video Engineering MCQ on Television Fundamentals
The section contains Video Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on television fundamentals like scanning, picture frame, flicker, interlaced scanning, pixels, resolution and bandwidth. It also covers topics like composite video signal, chrominance signal, picture tubes, solid state picture transducers, tv broadcasting systems and video monitors.
5. Video Engineering MCQ Questions on Digital Video, Compression Techniques and Standards
The section contains Video Engineering questions and answers on rgb and yuv representation of video signals, compression working process, video compression formats like mpeg-x and h.26x formats.
6. Audio Video Engineering MCQ on Digital Television Transmission and Reception
The section contains Audio Video Engineering MCQs on digital system hardware, signal quantization and encoding, digital and home satellite televisions, digital tv receiver, digital terrestrial television (dtt), video on demand (vod), closed circuit television (cctv) and community antenna or access television (catv).
7. Audio Video Engineering MCQ on Stereophonic Sound, 3D TV, EDTV, HDTV and Digital Studio Equipment
The section contains Audio Video Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on stereo sound system, projection television, three dimensional television (3d), extended and high definition televisions (edtv and hdtv), television studios digital equipment, digital audio recorders and editing.
8. Video Engineering MCQ on Liquid Crystal and Plasma Screen Televisions
The section contains Video Engineering questions and answers on lcd technology, plasma television screens and receivers, plasma color, lcd and 3-lcd color receivers, led tvs, oled tvs basics, performance comparision between plasma and lcd tv.
9. Audio Video Engineering MCQ on Projection Display Systems and Television Home Theaters
The section contains Audio Video Engineering MCQ Questions on front projection tv system, direct and rear view projection system, reflective and dlp projection systems, front projectors essential features, satellite off-air tuners, digital video recorders, rear projection receivers comparision, surround sound stereo receiver and home theaters.
10. Audio Video Engineering MCQ on Troubleshooting
The section contains Audio Video Engineering multiple choice questions with answers on troubleshooting basics, maintenance policy, servicing and maintaining procedure. It also contains questions on troubleshooting fault Actions, shielding and grounding, vcrs and dvd players troubleshooting.
Note: We are working on pdf download for Audio Video Engineering MCQs and will publish the download link here. Fill this Audio Video Engineering mcq pdf download request form for download notification.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Audio Video Engineering!