Our 1000+ HTML questions and answers focuses on all areas of HTML subject covering 100+ topics in HTML. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on HTML. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate HTML comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards HTML interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in HTML with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in HTML Subject
Who should Practice these HTML Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of HTML Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in HTML
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on HTML Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on HTML Fundamentals
The section contains questions and answers on html basics and rules, web browsers, editors and ides, metadata, microdata, favicons & icons, html major themes, http overview, web servers and compatibility libraries.
2. Questions on HTML Markup, Forms, Video, Audio & Other Multimedia
The section contains questions on web markup, document structures, open media effort, video and audio, canvas graphics, forms, scalable vector graphics, mime types, web storage, forms input types and its working, html5 form changes and beyond markup, html5 themes, web socket communications and minification.
3. Questions & Answers on HTML and XHTML Fundamentals
The section contains questions and answers on html and xhtml elements and attributes, HTML 4.x and XHTML 1.x character entities.
HTML and XHTML Element Reference
Common HTML5 Attributes Reference
|HTML 4.x and XHTML 1.x Character Entities|
4. Questions on HTML Fonts, Tags and Elements
The section contains questions on document type definitions, semantic structures and elements, drag and drop, html fonts and geolocation API.
Fonts in HTML
Reading a Document Type Definition
Semantic Structures and Elements
Drag and Drop
5. Questions & Answers on HTML Images & Web page Files
The section contains questions and answers on cache files, image optimizations, url encoding, web databases, web performance optimization, image sprites and client side templating.
Working with Tables
7. Questions & Answers on Text, Links & Lists
The section contains questions and answers on headings, paragraphs, tags, bullets and definition lists, email links and its decoration, linking between pages and other sites.
Headings, Paragraphs, Tags & Linking between Pages
Numbered, Bullet and Definition Lists
|Linking to Other Sites & Email Links and its Decoration|
8. Questions on Flash Videos, HTML5 Layout & Practical Information
The section contains questions on flash videos, html5 styling layouts using css, html5 layout elements, old browser vs new elements and search engine optimization.
Adding Flash Videos
Styling HTML5 Layout with CSS
HTML5 Layout Elements
Search Engine Optimization & Old Browser vs New Elements
9. Questions & Answers on Advance HTML
The section contains questions and answers on html google maps, plugins, semantics and geolocation, html youtube videos responsive overview.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master HTML!