– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
1. Questions and Answers on Lexical Structures
The section contains questions on variable types, lexical structures, loops and statements in java, arrays, methods and functions and the concept of serialization.
Types, Values and Variables
Expressions and Operators
Object Attributes and Serialization
Array and Related Methods
Defining and Invoking Functions
Functions and Functional Programming
Augmentation of Classes
Pattern Matching and Regular Expressions
Shorthand Functions and Multiple Catch Clauses
3. Questions on Server-Side and Client-Side Scripting
Scripting Java with Rhino
Asynchronous I/O with Rhino
5. Questions and Answers on Graphics and Rendering
The section contains questions on browser parsing and rendering, graphics and scripted media.
Browser Parsing and Rendering – I
Browser Parsing and Rendering – II
7. Questions and Answers on Sockets
The section contains questions on web sockets and accessing webpagetest API.
Getting Started with R – I
Getting Started with R – II
Getting Started with R – III
Accessing the WebPagetest API
8. Questions and Answers on Parsing, Benchmarking and Logging
9. Questions on Invocation and Performance Navigation
The section contains questions on object invocation, performance navigation, script loading and lazy loading.
10. Questions on Caching, Debugging and Animation
The section contains questions on cache variables and their properties, web workers and blobs, HTML DOM and APIs, animation, validation and mapping.