Our 1000+ Control Systems questions and answers focuses on all areas of Control Systems subject covering 100+ topics in Control Systems. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Control Systems. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Control Systems comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Control Systems interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Control Systems with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Control Systems Subject
Who should Practice these Control Systems Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Control Systems Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Control Systems
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Control Systems Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Mathematical Models of Physical Systems
The section contains questions and answers on transfer functions, block diagram algebra, signal flow graphs and equations of physical systems.
Differential Equations of Physical Systems and Dynamics of Robotic Mechanisms
Block diagram Algebra
Signal Flow Graphs
2. Questions on Feedback Characteristics of Control Systems
The section contains questions on linearizing effect and regenerative feedback, effects of disturbance signal by using feedback, feedback and non-feedback systems.
Feedback and Non-feedback Systems
Control of the Effects of Disturbance Signals by Use of Feedback
|Linearizing Effect and Regenerative Feedback|
3. Questions & Answers on Control System and Components
The section contains questions and answers on controller components, stepper motors, linear approximation of nonlinear systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Linear Approximation of Nonlinear Systems
Controller Components – I
Controller Components – II
4. Questions on Time Response Analysis, Design Specifications and Performance Indices
The section contains questions on standard test signals, time response of first and second order systems, steady state errors, performance indices, robotic control and state variable analysis.
5. Questions & Answers on Stability and Algebraic Criteria
The section contains questions on stability, conditions for stability, non-linear systems and routh-hurwitz stability criterion.
Concept of Stability
Necessary Conditions for Stability and Non-Linear Systems
Routh-Hurwitz Stability Criterion
Relative Stability Analysis-II
6. Questions on The Root Locus Technique
The section contains questions on root locus and construction of root loci.
The Root Locus Concepts
The Root Locus
|Construction Root Loci|
7. Questions & Answers on Frequency Response Analysis
The section contains questions on frequency response,polar and bode plots, pass and minimum phase systems, correlation between time and frequency response and transfer functions.
Correlation between Time and Frequency Response
All-pass and Minimum-phase Systems
Experimentation of Transfer Functions
8. Questions on Stability in Frequency Domain
The section contains questions and answers on mathematical preliminaries,nyquist stability creation, closed loop frequency and time domain analysis.
Nyquist Stability Criterion
Time Domain Analysis
Assessment of Relative Stability Using Nyquist Criterion
Closed-Loop Frequency Response
9. Questions & Answers on Design
The section contains questions and answers on design problems, cascade compensation in time domain as well as frequency domain, tuning of pid controllers, realization of basic compensators and feedback compensation.
The Design Problem
Preliminary Considerations of Classical Design
Realization of Basic Compensators
Cascade Compensation in Time Domain
Cascade Compensation in Frequency Domain
Tuning of PID Controllers
10. Questions on Digital Control Systems
The section contains questions on signal reconstruction, z transform, z-transfer function, equations, z and s domain relationship, stability analysis and compensation techniques.
11. Questions & Answers on State Variable Analysis and Design
The section contains questions and answers on concepts of state, state variables and state model, solutions of state equations, controllability and observability, pole placement by state feedback, observer systems and state models for linear continuous-time systems.
12. Questions on Liapunov’s Stability Analysis
The section contains questions on liapunov’s stability criterion.
Liapunov’s Stability Criterion – I
Liapunov’s Stability Criterion – II
|Constructing of Liapunov for the Linear and Non-Linear System|
13. Questions & Answers on Optimal Control Systems
The section contains questions on servomechanims, parameter optimization, optimal control and state regulator problems, output regulator tracking problem and infinite-time regulator problem.
Parameter Optimization : Servomechanims
Optimal Control Problems
Optimal Control Problems-2
The State Regulator Problem
The Infinite-Time Regulator Problem
The Output Regulator and Tracking Problem
14. Questions on Nonlinear Systems
The section contains questions on construction of phase trajectories, stability of nonlinear system and stability analysis by describing the functions.
Common Physical Nonlinearities
Stability of Nonlinear System-1
Stability of Nonlinear System-2
Construction of Phase-Trajectories
Stability Analysis by Describing Functions
15. Questions & Answers on Advances in Control System
The sections covers questions on neural networks, adaptive control and fuzzy logic.
Fuzzy Logic Control
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Control Systems!