Our 1000+ Linux questions and answers focuses on both Linux Administration & Linux Systems Programming areas. These are useful for both experienced professionals as well as freshers. These questions have been broken down into various sections of Linux kernel viz. process management, memory management, file management, interprocess communication, signal handling and so on.
- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Linux with explanations
- Lots of MCQs with Linux Systems Programming code snippet and its output
- Lots of MCQs on Linux Basic Environment, Shell Programming and Administration
- Linux programming code is compiled and tested on x86-32 bit systems
- Lots of MCQs with GDB Debugging, Tricky and Buggy Code Snippets & Examples
Who should Practice these Linux Questions?
- Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Linux Environment & Administration
- Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Linux Programming
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview and company interviews)
- Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
- All – Experienced, Fresher and Student
Here’s the list of Questions & Answers on Linux Administration, Developer Environment, Debugging and Programming
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Linux Administration & Programming.
If you would like to learn Linux Administration or Programming thoroughly, you should attempt to work on the complete set of Linux questions and answers mentioned above. It will immensely help anyone trying to crack a Linux code or an interview.
Manish Bhojasia, a technology veteran with 17+ years @ Cisco & Wipro, is Founder and CTO at Sanfoundry. He is Linux Kernel Developer and SAN Architect and is passionate about competency developments in these areas. He lives in Bangalore and delivers focused training sessions to IT professionals in Linux Kernel, Linux Debugging, Linux Device Drivers, Linux Networking, Linux Storage & Cluster Administration, Advanced C Programming, SAN Storage Technologies, SCSI Internals and Storage Protocols such as iSCSI & Fiber Channel. Stay connected with him below.
Practice Interview Questions & Answers, Quizzes, Objective, Multiple Choice Aptitude Tests for Freshers and Experienced People in these topics -
Sanfoundry is No. 1 choice for Deep Hands-ON Trainings in SAN, Linux & C, Kernel & Device Driver Programming. Our Founder has trained employees of almost all Top Companies in India. Here are few of them: VMware, Citrix, Oracle, Motorola, Ericsson, Aricent, HP, Intuit, Microsoft, Cisco, SAP Labs, Siemens, Symantec, Redhat, Chelsio, Cavium Networks, ST Microelectronics, Samsung, LG-Soft, Wipro, TCS, HCL, IBM, Accenture, HSBC, Northwest Bank, Mphasis, Tata Elxsi, Tata Communications, Mindtree, Cognizant, mid size IT companies and many Startups. Students from top Universities and colleges such as NIT Trichy, BITS Pilani, University of California, Irvine, University of Texas, Austin & PESIT Bangalore have benefited a lot from these courses as well. The assignments and real time projects for our courses are of extremely high quality with excellent learning curve.
Register for Expert Level Training Classes by our Founder & CTO. Alternatively, call us for your Corporate Training or College Training needs.