This set of JUnit Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Types of Unit Tests”.
1. The output of the requirement analysis and the requirement specification is used as the input for writing ____________
a) User Acceptance Test Cases
b) User Rejection Test Cases
c) Product Rejection Test Cases
d) Product Acceptance Test Cases
Explanation: During UAT, the software is tested by actual users of the product.
2. Testing the end to end functionality of the system as a whole is defined as _______________
a) Unit Testing
b) Functional Testing
c) Stress Testing
d) Load Testing
Explanation: Functional testing covers all possible scenarios including failure paths and boundary cases.
3. Independent testers are _____________ and identify different defects at the same time.
Explanation: Independent tests are conducted by an independent body, be it a group or a person not associated with the development of the product.
4. In a reactive approach, the bulk of the test design work begins __________
a) Before any software is made
b) After some modules are completed
c) After every module, testing is done
d) After the software has been produced
Explanation: In the reactive approach, the product or software is first completed and then the test design work begins.
5. DSDM stands for _____________
a) Dynamic systems development method
b) Dynamic solutions development method
c) Database systems development method
d) Database solutions development method
Explanation: DSDM is an Agile methodology that stands for Dynamic systems development method.
6. DSDM fixes cost, quality and time at the outset and uses the ___________ prioritisation of scope.
Explanation: DSDM uses MoSCow to divide into musts, shoulds, coulds and won’t haves.
7. DSDM originally sought to provide some discipline to the ______________ method.
Explanation: DSDM was originally made to provide some structure to Rapid Application Development.
8. DSDM is a/an _____________ approach.
d) Iterative and Incremental
Explanation: DSDM embraces principles of Agile Development leading to an iterative and incremental approach.
9. The one who is responsible to initialise the project by ensuring that essential requirements are found early on in an DSDM environment is ____________
a) Executive Sponsor
c) Ambassador User
d) Advisor User
Explanation: The Visionary has the most accurate perception of the business objectives of the project.
10. ___________ is responsible for gathering and recording the requirements, agreements, and decisions made in every workshop.
a) Executive Sponsor
d) Project Manager
Explanation: Scribe is a separate person responsible for the logging of the defects found.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – JUnit.
To practice all areas of Junit, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.