This set of JUnit Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers focuses on “Acceptance Software Testing”
1. A ______________ is the second phase of software testing in which a sampling of the intended audience tests the product.
Explanation: Beta testing is done by the customer to test the product.
2. Beta Testing is also known as _________ testing.
Explanation: Beta testing is done at the customer’s location leading to it being also called field testing.
3. ______________ beta versions are released to a select group of individuals for undergoing user test.
Explanation: The select group is invitation only to test the version and give feedback.
4. ______________ is a parallel development of functions and subsequent integration.
c) Agile Development
Explanation: Components under RAD model are developed in parallel as if they were mini projects.
5. ____________ can be thought of as a vehicle to perform a test process.
a) Testing technique
b) Testing tools
Explanation: The testing tools can be thought of as a resource to the tester, but is in itself insufficient to conduct testing.
6. In software testing, a _____________ is a collection of software and test data configured to test a program unit by putting it under varying conditions and monitoring its behavior and output.
a) Test harness
b) Test automation
c) Test mechanics
d) Test manuscripts
Explanation: Test harnesses allow the automation of tests to be performed.
7. Test harness has two main parts, the test script repository and _______________
a) Test specification
b) Test management controller
c) Test controller
d) Test execution engine
Explanation: A test execution engine is a type of software used to test complete or partial systems.
8. The test execution engine does not carry any information about the ___________ product.
Explanation: Only the test specification and the test data has information about the tested product.
9. A __________ is an (often times virtual) environment used to verify the correctness soundness of a design or model, like that of a software product.
a) Test model
b) Test criteria
c) Test Flow
d) Test bench
Explanation: A test bench has an input, output, procedures to and procedures to check components.
10. ___________ is a type of software testing which verifies that software, which was previously developed and tested, still performs correctly after it was changed or interfaced with other software.
a) Unit Testing
b) Regression Testing
c) Stress Testing
d) Functional Testing
Explanation: The purpose of regression testing is to ensure that changes have not introduced new faults.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – JUnit.
To practice all areas of JUnit for Interviews, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.