This set of JUnit Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Testing in the Development Cycle”.
1. Decision table technique is sometimes also referred to as a ________ table.
Explanation: An associated logic diagramming technique known as ‘cause-effect graphing’ is sometimes used to help derive the decision table.
2. ___________ is a model that illustrates how testing activities integrate with software development phases.
a) Waterfall Model
c) Spiral Model
d) Iterative Model
Explanation: The V-model represents a development process that may be considered to be an extension of the waterfall model.
3. _____________ is triggered by modifications, migration or retirement of existing software.
a) Regression Testing
b) Unit Testing
b) Maintenance testing
d) Integration Testing
Explanation: Maintenance Testing is done on the already deployed software.
4. RTM stands for ____________
a) Repeated Trade Matrix
b) Redundant Trace Module
c) Robust Test Mechanism
d) Requirement traceability matrix
Explanation: The Requirements Traceability Matrix or RTM is a document that links requirements throughout the validation process.
5. The purpose of the _____________ is to ensure that all requirements defined for a system are tested in the test protocols.
Explanation: The RTM links requirements and hence, ensures all the requirements are tested.
6. RTM is prepared ___________
a) After test case designing
b) Before test case designing
c) During test case designing
d) Not prepared
Explanation: Requirements should already be traceable from Review activities ande RTM is prepared before test case designing.
7. In ___________ each component at lower hierarchy is tested individually and then the components that rely upon these components are tested.
a) Top down testing
b) Unit testing
c) Bottom up
d) Load testing
Explanation: The modules at lower hierarchy is tested and then the testing goes up in bottom up testing.
8. Bottom up testing starts with __________
b) Second level roots
c) Inner nodes
d) Terminal nodes
Explanation: Since bottom up testing tests from lower hierarchy, terminal nodes are tested first.
9. DRE stands for ____________
a) Defect Removal Efficiency
b) Detect Redundant Errors
c) Defectively Run Enumerations
d) Detect Random Error
Explanation: It is a powerful metric used to measure test effectiveness.
10. DRE=Number of bugs while testing /number of bugs while testing + number of bugs _____________
a) Found redundant
b) Not found
c) Found by user
d) Found by tester
Explanation: DRE takes into consideration the bugs found by the user too.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – JUnit.
To practice all areas of Junit, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.