This set of JUnit Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Black Box Testing”.
1. LSD stands for ________________
a) Lean Software Development
b) Live Software Development
c) Less Software Data
d) Least Software Dataloss
Explanation: LSD stands for Lean Software Development which is a type of Agile development.
2. Lean philosophy regards everything not adding value to the customer as __________
Explanation: Waste includes partially work done and defects.
3. A value ____________ technique is used to identify waste.
c) Stream Mapping
Explanation: Waste removal takes place iteratively until even processes and procedures which are seemingly essential are liquidated.
4. The ________________ is a management paradigm that specifies any manageable system as being limited in achieving more of its goals by a very small number of constraints.
Explanation: TOC or theory of constraints uses a focussing process to identify the constraint.
5. __________ in the code are signs of bad code designs and should be avoided.
Explanation: Repetition leads to redundancy which results in bad code designs.
6. Lean Development follows the principle of ______________
a) Decide as late as possible
b) Deliver as late as possible
c) Decide as early as possible
d) Not building integrity
Explanation: Lean Development uses the principle of Deciding as late as possible to as software development is always associated with some level of uncertainty.
7. ________________ is a client-centric, architecture-centric, and pragmatic software process.
a) Loss Testing
b) Feature Driven Development
Explanation: Feature Driven Development or FDD is an iterative and incremental development process which is client and architecture centric.
8. _____________ consists of exploring and explaining the domain of the problem to be solved.
a) Feature Teams
c) Domain Object Modelling
d) Configuration Management
Explanation: The resulting domain object model provides an overall framework which can be used to add features.
9. _______________ ensure there is always an up-to-date system that can be demonstrated to the client.
a) Domain Object Modelling
b) Individual Class (Code) Ownership
c) Visibility of progress and results
d) Regular Builds
Explanation: Regular builds helps highlighting integration errors of source code for the features early.
10. _____________ helps visualizing both the processes and the data of a method.
a) Configuration Management.
b) Domain Object Modelling
Explanation: The advantage of metamodeling is that it is clear, compact, and consistent with UML standards.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – JUnit.
To practice all areas of Junit, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.