This set of JUnit MCQs focuses on “Measuring Test Coverage”.
1. ______________ is an adaptable process framework, intended to be tailored by the development organizations that will select the elements of the process that are appropriate for their needs.
Explanation: Rup, which stands for Rational Unified Process, is the adaptable process framework.
2. UML stands for _______________
a) Unknown Markup Language
b) Unified Modelling Language
c) Universal Markup Language
d) Universal Modelling Language
Explanation: UML is one tool that can be used to make the task of model visualization more feasible.
3. ______________ describes a simple and easy to understand approach to developing business application software using agile techniques and concepts while still remaining true to the RUP.
Explanation: AUP, which stands for Agile Unified Process, applies agile techniques including test-driven development (TDD) and agile modelling (AM).
4. __________________ is a methodology for modelling and documenting software systems based on best practices.
Explanation: Agile modelling is a collection of values and principles that can be applied on an (agile) software development project.
5. The discipline of AUP which deals with managing access to project artefacts is called ______________
c) Project Management
d) Configuration Management
Explanation: Configuration management includes not only tracking artefact versions over time but also controlling and managing changes to them.
6. Random testing often known as __________ testing
Explanation: The source of the name monkey testing comes from the infinite monkey theorem.
7. Monkey Testing is also included in Android Studio as part of the standard testing tools for ______________
a) Unit Testing
b) Stress Testing
c) Functional Testing
d) Integration Testing
Explanation: Monkey testing is used to implement stress testing on the Android Studio.
8. ______________ have no knowledge about the application or system in monkey testing.
a) Cloned Objects
b) Smart Monkey tests
c) Dumb Monkey tests
d) Fuzz tests
Explanation: Dumb monkey tests don’t know if their input or behaviour is valid or invalid.
9. Monkey testing is more about random actions while __________ testing is more about random data input.
Explanation: While monkey testing uses randomized tests, fuzz uses randomized test data inputs.
10. Monkey testing is also different from _____________ testing in that ad-hoc testing is performed without planning and documentation.
Explanation: The objective of ad-hoc testing is to divide the system randomly into subparts and check their functionality.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – JUnit.
To practice MCQs on all areas of JUnit , here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.