Linux Kernel Internals Training – IV – System Calls
This course on Linux kernel internals training focuses on system call infrastructure in the Linux Kernel. Participants will learn how system calls are implemented in the kernel, how to pass arguments as well as how to write a new system call for their project requirement.
- The course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 17+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Professionals and Students who are working in Linux Systems Programming Areas
- Anyone planning to learn Linux Kernel Programming
- A sound knowledge of C programming language
- Sound knowledge of Linux Systems Programming
- Linux Kernel Internals Training – I – Basics
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Click Here for Linux Kernel Internals Training – IV course training schedule, fee and registration information
Linux Kernel Internals Training – IV Course Outline