Training on Kernel Level CDP Software Design & Implementation on Linux
This is a Product Architecture training course where participant is going to work on Requirements, Design and Implementation of an entire product or module. The participant will develop minimum 2500+ lines of C-code besides writing the functional and design specifications of CDP software. After completing this course, participant would have designed and implemented CDP software on Linux. The participant would have also gained an extremely high level of proficiency in designing, developing and debugging a complex kernel/system software product on Linux.
- The training course will be delivered by our Founder & CTO who is an Expert with 20+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development.
- 50% Theory, 50% Lab
- Location: Bangalore, India
Regular: 12 weeks (4 hours/week)
Fast-Track: Lets Discuss your requirement
- Linux Technical Architects and/or Module Owners working in Product MNCs/Top-IT Companies
- Professionals who are working in Linux Systems and/or Kernel Programming Areas
- Minimum 3+ Years of Software Development Experience on Linux
- Advanced C programming Skills
- Linux Systems Programming Skills
- Linux Kernel Programming Skills
- Device Driver Programming Skills
Fee, Schedule & Registration
Sanfoundry’s Product Architecture Training Courses are delivered by Invitation & Referrals Only. Professionals who have attended any training class by our Founder OR people referred from close friend/business circles of our Founder are eligible to enroll for these courses.
Fee: 150 USD/hour + Applicable Government Taxes. If you meet the eligibility criteria, kindly email [email protected].