Our 1000+ Waste Water Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Waste Water Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Waste Water Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Waste Water Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Waste Water Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Waste Water Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Waste Water Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Waste Water Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Waste Water Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Waste Water Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Waste Water Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Waste Water Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Wastewater Flow Rates, Collection and Conveyance of Sewage
The section contains questions and answers on waste systems and sewage disposal, water carriage system classification, dry weather flow and sewage rate variations.
Systems of Waste and Sewage Disposal
Classification of Water Carriage System
|Dry Weather Flow & Variations in Rate of Sewage|
2. Questions on Hydraulic Design & Construction of Sewers
The section contains questions on minimum and maximum velocity of flow, sewer sections, construction and planning of sewer system.
Minimum and Maximum Velocity of Flow
|Construction & Planning of Sewer System|
3. Questions & Answers on Sewer Appurtenances & Sewage Pumping
The section contains questions and answers on sewer appurtenances, pumps and pumping stations.
Pumps & Pumping Stations – 1
|Pumps & Pumping Stations – 2|
4. Questions on Valves, Blowers & Wastewater Characteristics
The section contains questions on valves different types, autoclaves, blowers, wastewater characteristics and chemical characteristics determination.
Different Types of Valves
Characteristics of Wastewater – 1
Characteristics of Wastewater – 2
Determination of Chemical Characteristics
5. Questions & Answers on Natural Methods of Wastewater Disposal, Chemical Reaction Engineering and Waste Water Treatment
The section contains questions and answers on chemical reactions associated with water treatment, mass transfer correlation, natural streams self purification, land treatment disposal, dilution and oxygen sag analysis.
Chemical Reactions Associated with Water Treatment
Correlation of Mass Transfer with Water Treatment
Dilution & Oxygen Sag Analysis
Self Purification of Natural Streams
Disposal by Land Treatment
6. Questions on Unit Operations for Wastewater Treatment
The section contains questions on unit operations and processes, reactors types in water treatment, wastewater treatment methods, sludge processing and disposal methods.
7. Questions & Answers on Preliminary Treatment
The section contains questions and answers on aerated grit chambers, screens and comminutors.
Screens and Comminutors – 1
Screens and Comminutors – 2
|Aerated Grit Chambers|
8. Questions on Types of Settling Tank
The section contains questions on discrete particles settling, settling tank types, sedimentation tanks, chemical clarification and flocculant settling.
Settling of Discrete Particles
Types of Settling Tank
Sedimentation Tanks – 1
Sedimentation Tanks – 2
Chemical Clarification – 1
Chemical Clarification – 2
9. Questions & Answers on Sewage Filtration
The section contains questions and answers on sewage filters, sand and trickling filters, high rate filtration, secondary carifiers and tube settlers.
Sand Filters – 1
Sand Filters – 2
Trickling Filters – 1
Trickling Filters – 2
High Rate Filtration
Secondary Clarifiers – 1
Secondary Clarifiers – 2
10. Questions on Activated Sludge Process
The section contains questions on activated sludge process, diffused and mechanical aeration systems, sludge production and process control, activated sludge treatment systems and secondary settling.
Activated Sludge Process – 1
Activated Sludge Process – 2
Diffused and Mechanical Aeration Systems
Sludge Production and Process Control
Activated Sludge Treatment Systems – 1
Activated Sludge Treatment Systems – 2
11. Questions & Answers on BOD Removal Methods & Miscellaneous Methods
The section contains questions and answers on oxidation ditch, aerobic and facultative ponds, bod removal methods, sequential batch reactor, moving bed reactor and bioreactor.
Sequential Batch Reactor & BOD Removal Methods
Moving Bed Bioreactor
Moving Bed Reactor
12. Questions on Treatment and Disposal of Sludge
The section contains questions on sludge treatment process, anaerobic digestion, sludge characteristics, thickening and concentration.
Sludge Treatment Process – 1
Sludge Treatment Process – 2
Sludge Characteristics, Thickening and Concentration – 1
Sludge Characteristics, Thickening and Concentration – 2
13. Questions & Answers on Septic Tanks, Oil and Grease Removal
The section contains questions and answers on septic tanks, septic tanks effluent disposal, oil and grease removal methods, lamella clarifiers, suspended solids removal, oil removal belt and air flotation dissolved.
Effluent Disposal in Septic Tanks
Oil and Grease Removal Methods
Lamella Clarifiers and Oil Removal Belt
Suspended Solids Removal & Dissolved Air Floatation – 1
Suspended Solids Removal & Dissolved Air Floatation – 2
14. Questions on Advanced Wastewater Treatment
The sections covers questions on ultrafiltration, rapid and disc filtration, adsorption by activated carbon, phosphorous and nitrogen removal, biological nitrification and denitrification, wet air oxidation, uasb reactor, reverse osmosis design and membrane properties, ion exchange process, design and media properties, softners, iron, manganese and arsenic removal, disinfection process, chlorinators, ozonators and industrial wastewater characteristics.
15. Questions & Answers on House Drainage
The section contains questions and answers on house drainage principles and plans, pipes, traps, sanitary fittings, hydrogen sulphide in sewers, storm water flow and plumbing systems.
Principles of House Drainage
Pipes and Traps
Systems of Plumbing
House Drainage Plans
Hydrogen Sulphide in Sewers
Storm Water Flow
16. Questions on Rural Sanitation
The section contains questions on rural sanitation, dr refuse collection and disposal, excretal wastes disposal and eco friendly toilets.
Collection and Disposal of Dry Refuse
Disposal of Excretal Wastes
17. Questions & Answers on Corrosion control & Instrumentation
The section contains questions and answers on water conduits corrosion control and water treatment plant instrumentation.
|Corrosion Control in Water Conduits||Instrumentation used in a Water Treatment Plant|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Waste Water Engineering!