1. Which of the following can be implemented using animation?
b) Fade Effect
c) Roll-in or Roll-out
d) All of the mentioned
- Fade Effect
- Roll-in or Roll-out
- Page-in or Page-out
- Object movements.
2. Which is the function that calls another function after a time interval?
Explanation: The setTimeout(function, duration) calls function after duration milliseconds from now. setInterval(function, milliseconds) is same as setTimeout(), but repeats the execution of the function continuously.
3. Which function is used to clear the timer value?
Explanation: The clearTimeout() method clears a timer set with the setTimeout() method. The ID value returned by setTimeout() is used as the parameter for the clearTimeout() method.
4. Which is the property used to position the object in the left of the screen?
a) object.position = left
b) object = position.left
Explanation: The property object.style.left = distance in pixels or points sets distance from left edge of the screen. This property specifies the left position of the element including padding, scrollbar, border and margin. Whereas the setTimeout(function, duration) calls function after duration milliseconds from now.
5. Which is the function used to call a function in every time duration?
Explanation: The setInterval(function, duration) calls function after every duration milliseconds.
a) image = “url”
c) image.src = “url”
Explanation: For accesing any image in webpage its address or url is specified. The image source is defined as image.src = “/images/html.gif”.
a) Use new keyword
b) Call Image()
c) Both Use new keyword and Call Image()
d) Set image()
Explanation: The Image() constructor creates and preloads a new image object. The url is specified and the image is preloaded.
9. Which event handler is triggered when the user’s mouse moves onto a link?
Explanation: The onmouseover attribute fires when the mouse pointer moves over an element. The onmouseover attribute is often used together with the onmouseout attribute.
10. Which event handler is triggered when the user’s mouse moves away from a link?
Explanation: The onMouseOut event handler is triggered when the user’s mouse moves away from the link. It is often used together with onMouseOver attribute.
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Practice MCA MCQs
- Practice Programming MCQs
- Buy Programming Books