1. Which program code doesn’t need preprocessing before being run?
c) Both Text and Script
Explanation: A scripting or script language is a programming language for a special run-time environment that automates the execution of tasks. A script is program code that doesn’t need pre-processing (e.g. compiling) before being run.
2. What is the significance of scripting?
3. What is the purpose of XMLHttpRequest?
a) Multiple loading
b) Load content by loading new document
c) Load content without loading new document
d) Repetitive loading
Explanation: The XMLHttpRequest object can be used to request data from a web server. XMLHttpRequest makes it possible to load additional content from the Web without loading a new document, a core component of AJAX.
4. Which API makes the user’s current location available to browser-based application?
a) Java API
b) SDL API
c) Object API
d) Geolocation API
Explanation: The Geolocation API allows the user to provide their location to web applications if they so desire. For privacy reasons, the user is asked for permission to report location information.
5. Which of the following ensures additional interactivity mechanism?
a) WAI ARIA
b) Geolocation API
c) Object API
d) SDL API
6. What is the necessity to have API?
a) Guide to performing activities
b) Describe particular task
c) Both performing activities and Describe particular task
d) Rearrangement of tasks
Explanation: In computer programming, an application programming interface is a set of subroutine definitions, communication protocols, and tools for building software. An API may describe the ways in which a particular task is performed.
7. What is the purpose of the event onAirEvent?
a) Content is played
b) Content is transferred
c) Both Content is played and transferred
d) Content is changed
Explanation: The event onAirEvent is fired when the player starts playing content being broadcasted on the channel. The method is called at the time of the creation of adspace.
8. What is the purpose of the event disconnectionEvent?
a) Player demands for disconnection
b) Player disconnects from the channel
c) There is no user interaction
d) Player demands for reconnection
Explanation: navigator.onLine is a property that maintains a true/false value (true for online, false for offline). This property is updated whenever the user switches into “Offline Mode”. The event disconnectionEvent is fired when the player disconnects from the channel, whether a result of user interaction or not.
9. When does one use the event ready?
a) Before loading
b) During loading
c) After loading
d) During reloading
Explanation: The ready event occurs when the DOM (document object model) has been loaded. It is safe to interact with it after this event fired.
10. When does one use the method startOverlays()?
a) Edit ad request
b) Delete ad request
c) Create ad request
d) Modify ad request
Explanation: A new ad request is made every time when the method startOverlays() gets called. It is used at the time of creation of the ad.
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Practice Information Science MCQs
- Apply for Information Technology Internship
- Practice MCA MCQs