a) To streamline the visits
b) To save the visits
c) To save data
d) To increase the loading time
2. From which did Minification concept originate?
3. What is the purpose of the product Minify?
a) Storing the data
b) Streamlining the data
d) Loading the data
4. What does the Minify set the encoding HTTP header?
c) both deflate and gzip
5. What is in-built in the Minify?
a) Dynamic compression
b) Static compression
c) Static content
d) Dynamic content
Explanation: Minification is the process of minimizing code and markup in your web pages and script files. Effectively Minify has built in HTTP static compression. This is especially useful if your web host doesn’t allow the gzipping of static content.
6. Which folder contains the Minify control panel?
Explanation: The minified file version provides the same functionality while reducing the bandwidth of network requests. To navigate to the Minify control panel, it is located in the /min/builder/.
7. Which of the following is the order of Minify process?
a) Remove extraneous characters, gzip the response, Read
b) Remove extraneous characters, Read, gzip the response
c) Read, Remove extraneous characters, gzip the response
d) Read, gzip, extract, remove
Explanation: To minify JS, CSS and HTML files, comments and extra spaces need to be removed, as well as crunch variable names so as to minimize code and reduce file size. Minify reads in the content, decorates it by way of removing extraneous characters, and gzips the response.
8. YUI Compressor is analogous to ___________
9. What type of file is YUI Compressor?
a) Binary file
b) JAR file
c) Text file
d) Assembly file
java -jar yuicompressor-[version].jar [options] [file name]
10. What is the function of a Closure Compiler?