a) Creating animations and other visual effects
b) User Interface
c) Visual effects
d) User experience
- Creating animations and other visual effects to subtly guide a user and help with page navigation
- Sorting the columns of a table to make it easier for a user to find what she needs
a) Element Object
b) Document Object
c) Both Element and Document Object
d) Data object
3. The behaviour of the document elements can be defined by __________
a) Using document object
b) Registering appropriate event handlers
c) Using element object
d) Using data element
4. The service(s) that enables networking through scripted HTTP requests is __________
Explanation: The best known advanced services is the XMLHttpRequest object, which enables networking through scripted HTTP requests. The XMLHttpRequest object can be used to request data from a web server.
5. The HTML5 specification does not includes __________
a) Data storage
b) Graphics APIs
c) Other APIs for web apps
Explanation: The HTML5 specification (which, at the time of this writing, is still in draft form) and related specifications are defining a number of other important APIs for web apps. These include data storage and graphics APIs.The data storage api can store data locally within the user’s browser.
6. Which of the following is not an advanced services?
a) Data storage
c) XMLHttpRequest object
d) Graphics APIs
Explanation: Data storage is used to store data locally on user’s computer and networking is used for connecting between different platforms.
- Inline, between a pair of “script” tags
- From an external file specified by the src attribute of a “script” tag
- In an HTML event handler attribute, such as onclick or onmouseover
9. What is the programming philosophy that argues that content and behaviour should as much as possible be kept separate?
a) Static Web Pages
b) Interactive Web Pages
c) Conditional Web Pages
d) All web pages