– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Java with explanations
– Lots of MCQs with Java code/programming snippet and its output
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Java Language
Who should Practice these Java Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Java programming language
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Java (both objective type test and Java coding written test)
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Java Programming covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions and Answers on Data Types, Variables and Arrays
The section contains questions on integer, character, floating and boolean data types, variables, type casting and conversions and properties of arrays.
Integer and Floating Data Types
Character and Boolean Data Types
Literals & Variables
Type Conversions, Promotions and Castings
2. Questions on Operators and Control Statements
The section contains questions on arithmetic, bitwise, relational, boolean and assignment operators. The section also contains questions on control statements.
Relational Operators and Boolean Logic Operators
Assignment Operators and Operator Precedence
3. Questions and Answers on Classes and Methods
The section contains questions on fundamentals of classes, object creation, constructors, method overloading and static keyword.
Class Fundamentals & Declaring objects
Introduction to Methods
Constructors & Garbage Collection
Overloading Methods & Argument Passing
Arrays Revisited & Keyword static
4. Questions and Answers on Inheritance and String Handling
The section contains questions on the concepts of objects, method overriding, inheritance and string handling functions like stringbuffer class and methods and other string comparison functions.
The Object Class
String Handling Basics
Searching & Modifying a String
5. Questions and Answers on Packages and Interfaces
The section contains questions on packages, interfaces and various concepts of java.lang like data types, types of classes, character and byte streams.
Java.lang – Integer, Long And Character Wrappers
Java.lang – Void, Process and System Class
Java.lang – Object & Math Class
Java.io Byte Streams
Java.io Character Streams
6. Questions and Answers on Networking and Serialization
The section contains questions and answers on basics of networking, serialization and deserialization, aspects of java.util like maps, array list, hash set, tree set, linked list, stacks, vectors, dictionary and hash table. The questions under networking covers topics of URL, http response, url connection, servers, sockets and httpd class.
7. Questions on Exception Handling
The section contains questions on basics of exception handling, exception types like throw, throws and nested try.
Methods Taking Parameters
Exceptional Handling Basics
Throw, Throws & Nested Try
8. Questions and Answers on Multithreading
The section contains questions and answers on basics of multithreading, thread basics, thread creation, isAlive(), join() and thread synchronization basics.
isAlive(), Join() & Thread Synchronization
Implementing Runnable interface for Threads
Finally & Built in Exceptions
9. Questions on I/O
The section contains questions and answers on basics of I/O, file reading and writing and reading console i/p and writing console o/p.
Input & Output Basics
Reading Console Input
Writing Console Output
Reading & Writing Files
10. Questions and Answers on Applets
The section contains questions on fundamentals of applets, RMI and java API packages.
Core Java API Packages
Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
11. Questions on Event Handling
The section conatins questions on basics of event handling, different types of event handling classes like actionevent, componentevent, containerevent, textevent, mouseevent, windowevent and other event listener interfaces.
Event Handling Basics
ActionEvent & AdjustmentEvent Class
ComponentEvent, ContainerEvent & FocusEvent Class
MouseEvent, TextEvent & WindowEvent Class
Event Listeners Interfaces
12. Questions and Answers on Java.lang Package
The section contains questions on classes, methods, functions and wrappers of java.lang package. These include rounding functions, math methods, byte, short, double and float wrappers and runtime and classloader classes.
13. Questions and Answers on Collection Framework
The section contains questions on collection interface and algorithms, iterators and command line arguments, locale, random, observable and timer classes, generic methods and type interfaces.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Java programming language!