Our 1000+ Spring questions and answers focuses on all areas of Spring subject covering 100+ topics in Spring. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Spring. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Spring comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Spring interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Spring with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Spring language
Who should Practice these Spring Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Spring language
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Spring language
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Spring language covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction to Spring and Advanced Spring IoC Container
The section contains questions and answers on creation and declaration of beans, scope of beans, bean processors, property editors and spring taskexecutors.
Bean Post Processors
Property Editors and Task Executors in Spring
2. Questions on Spring AOP and AspectJ Support and Scripting in Spring
The section contains questions on annotation of aspectJ, definition of pointcut, basics of behaviour and beans state, implementation,injection, refreshing and defining beans with scripting languages.
Introducing Behaviors and States to Your Beans
Implementing and Injecting Beans with Scripting Languages
Refreshing and Defining Beans from Scripts
3. Questions & Answers on Spring Security and Integrating Spring with Other Web Frameworks
The section contains questions and answers on URL security, web security, view security, domain object security, integrating and accessing springs with frameworks, web flow management and security.
Securing URL Access
Securing Web Applications
Handling Security in Views and Domain object security
Accessing and Integrating Spring with known Frameworks
Managing Web Flows
Securing and Persisting Objects in Web Flows
4. Questions on Spring Web Flow, Spring @MVC , Spring REST and Spring and Flex
The section contains questions on integration of spring with JSF, MVC applications, mapping and handling of views, bean validation, REST with spring, JSON with REST, flex, sandbox and blazeDS.
5. Questions & Answers on Grails, Spring Roo, Spring Testing and Spring Portlet MVC Framework
The section contains questions and answers on grails, application domain classes, message and storage properties, unit testing and logging, integration testing, spring roo, portlet and tool suite, custom layouts, tags and templates.
6. Questions on Data Access, Transaction Management in Spring and EJB, Spring Remoting and Web Services
The section contains questions on JDBC templates, exception handling, ORM frameworks, session, hibernate, EJB, web services and transaction management.
7. Questions & Answers on Spring in the Enterprise, Messaging, Spring Integration and Spring Batch
The section contains questions and answers on email and spring scheduling, JMX MBeans, system integration, error handling, splitters, aggregators, spring gateways and batch and controlling of step execution.
8. Questions on Spring on the Grid, jBPM and Spring, OSGi and Spring and Advanced Java
The section contains questions on object clustering, process parallization, load balancing, OSGi, serialization and email API.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Spring!