We have compiled a list of best reference books in Integrated Waste Management for students doing M.Tech in Integrated Waste Management as per the latest syllabus of university and colleges. These books are used by Integrated Waste Management students of top universities in the world and many other institutes and colleges.
Here’s the complete list of M.Tech Integrated Waste Management books, which are arranged year and semester-wise. We have also listed down both core and elective subject books.
1st Year M.Tech Integrated Waste Management Books (1st & 2nd Semester)
1st Semester Books
- Waste to Energy Books
- Applied Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology Books
- Environmental Chemistry, Toxicology and Microbiology Books
- Advance Atmospheric Environmental Engineering and Modeling Books
- Data Processing in Remote Sensing Books
2nd Semester Books
- Solid Waste Management and Techniques Books
- Air and Noise Pollution Control Books
- Climate Change and Agricultural Production System Books
- Disaster Mitigation and Management Books
- Applied Ecology and Aquatic Ecology Resources Books
2nd Year M.Tech Integrated Waste Management Books (3rd & 4th Semester)
3rd Semester Books
- Alternative Fuels and Energy Systems Books
- Environmental Hazards Management and Mitigation Books
- Advance Construction Materials Books
- Natural Hazards and Environmental Geophysics Books
Kindly note that we have put a lot of effort into researching the best reference books on all the subjects of M.Tech Integrated Waste Management, and came out with a recommended list. If any more subjects need to be added to this list, please let us know.