We have compiled a list of best reference books in Power Electronics for students doing M.Tech in Power Electronics as per the latest syllabus of university and colleges. These books are used by Power Electronics students of top universities in the world and many other institutes and colleges.
Here’s the complete list of M.Tech Power Electronics books, which are arranged year and semester-wise. We have also listed down both core and elective subject books.
1st Year M.Tech Power Electronics Books (1st & 2nd Semester)
1st Semester Books
2nd Semester Books
- AC and DC Drives
- EMC in PE
- Facts Controllers
- Arm Embedded System Design
- Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Neural and Fuzzy Logic Control of Drives
2nd Year M.Tech Power Electronics Books (3rd & 4th Semester)
3rd Semester Books
M.Tech Power Electronics Books (Additional Core/Elective)
- Switched Mode Power Conversion
- Advanced Electronics Materials, Drives and Devices
- Engineering Optimization Using Soft Computing
- Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Electro Magnetic interference and Compatibility
- DSP Applications to Drives
Kindly note that we have put a lot of effort into researching the best reference books on all the subjects of M.Tech Power Electronics, and came out with a recommended list. If any more subjects need to be added to this list, please let us know.