Our 1000+ MySQL Database questions and answers focuses on all areas of MySQL Database subject covering 100+ topics in MySQL Database. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on MySQL Database. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate MySQL Database comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards MySQL Database interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in MySQL Database with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in MySQL Database Subject
Who should Practice these MySQL Database Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of MySQL Database Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in MySQL Database
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on MySQL Database Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on General MySQL Use
The section contains questions and answers on database terminology, mysql setup and interactions.
Basic Database Terminology
MySQL Setup – 1
MySQL Setup – 2
Interacting with MySQL
2. Questions on Using SQL to Manage Data
The section contains questions on server sql mode, mysql identifiers and rules, sql statements case sensitivity, selecting, creating, dropping and altering databases, table retrievals with joins, union and subqueries, views, transactions, foreign key, table creation, populating and modifying tables.
3. Questions & Answers on Data Types
The section contains questions and answers on data value categories, datatypes, sequences and type conversions.
4. Questions on Stored Programs
The section contains questions on compound statements, stored functions, triggers, events and security.
Compound Statements and Statement Delimiters
Stored Functions and Procedures
Security for Stored Programs and Views
5. Questions & Answers on Query Optimization
The section contains questions and answers on indexing, query optimizer, choosing and loading data types, scheduling and locking issues, administrative level optimizations, query mechanics and clauses.
MySQL Query Optimizer
Choosing Data Types for Efficient Queries
Loading Data Efficiently
Scheduling and Locking Issues
When Good Statements Go Bad
6. Questions on MySQL Programming
The section contains questions on mysql programs and apis.
APIs Available for MySQL
|Choosing an API|
7. Questions & Answers on MySQL Programs Using C
The section contains questions and answers on compiling and linking client programs, server connection, error handling, processing sql statements, embedded server library, multiple statement execution.
8. Questions on MySQL Programs Using Perl DBI and PHP
The section contains questions on perl script characteristics, perl dbi and php overviews.
Perl Script Characteristics
Perl DBI Overview – 1
Perl DBI Overview – 2
Putting Perl DBI to Work
Using Perl DBI in Web Applications
Putting PHP to Work
9. Questions & Answers on MySQL Administration
The section contains questions and answers on mysql components and administration, access control and security, database maintenance, backups and replication.
General MySQL Administration
Access Control and Security
Database Maintenance, Backups and Replication
10. Questions on MySQL Data Directory
The section contains questions on location, structure and relocating data directory’s.
Location of the Data Directory
Structure of the Data Directory
|Relocating Data Directory Contents|
11. Questions & Answers on General MySQL Administration
The section contains questions and answers on mysql installation and server startup, managing mysql user accounts, maintaining logs, server tuning, storage engine configuration, running multiple servers, internationalization and localization issues.
12. Questions on Access Control and Security
The section contains questions on secure connections, internal and external security.
Internal Security: Preventing Unauthorized Filesystem Access
External Security: Preventing Unauthorized Network Access
|Setting Up Secure Connections|
13. Questions & Answers on Database Maintenance, Backups and Replication
The section contains questions and answers on preventive maintenance principles, database backups, checking and repairing database tables, backups for data recovery and replication servers setting.
14. Questions on Data Type Reference, Operators and Functions
The section contains questions on numeric, string and spatial data types, operators and functions.
Numeric Data Types
String Data Types
Date and Time Data Types
Spatial Data Types
15. Questions & Answers on System, Status and User Variables
The section contains questions and answers on system and session only system variables, status and user defined variables.
Session-Only System Variables
16. Questions on SQL Syntax
The section contains questions on sql statement syntax, compound statement and comment syntax.
SQL Statement Syntax (Non-Compound Statements)
Compound Statement Syntax
17. Questions & Answers on Select Statement
The section contains questions and answers on select clauses, from clauses, order by clauses, where clauses, group by and having clause.
The Select Clauses – 1
The Select Clauses – 2
The From Clauses – 1
The From Clauses – 2
The Where Clauses
The group by and having Clause
The Order by Clauses – 1
The Order by Clauses – 2
18. Questions on Nulls and Conditions and Miscellaneous
The section contains questions on database copies, secure connections, conditional evaluation, null and condition types.
Condition Types – 1
Condition Types – 2
Condition Types – 3
Condition Types – 4
Null: The Four Letter Word
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master MySQL Database!