Our 1000+ SQL Server questions and answers focuses on all areas of SQL Server subject covering 100+ topics in SQL Server. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on SQL Server. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate SQL Server comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards SQL Server interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in SQL Server with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in SQL Server Subject.
Who should Practice these SQL Server Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of SQL Server Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in SQL Server.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on SQL Server Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Laying the Foundation
The section contains questions and answers on sql server basics, management studio, data types, built in functions, joins, views, data aggregation and powershell.
Management Studio – 1
Management Studio – 2
Built in Functions
Basic SQL – 1
Basic SQL – 2
Basic SQL – 3
Aggregation of Data
2. Questions on Manipulating Data with Select
The section contains questions on windowing, ranking, subqueries, data modification and constraints.
Modifying Data – 1
Modifying Data – 2
3. Questions & Answers on Beyond Relational
The section contains questions and answers on hierarchies, xml data working, xquery and full text search.
Working With XML Data – 1
Working With XML Data – 2
Working With XML Data – 3
Full Text Search
4. Questions on Creating the Physical Database Schema
The section contains questions on data definition language.
Data Definition Language – 1
Data Definition Language – 2
|Data Definition Language – 3|
5. Questions & Answers on Developing with SQL Server
The section contains questions and answers on transact sql, procedural flow, variables, cursor, error handling, stored procedures and builtin stored procedures, user defined functions, dml and ddl triggers, dynamic sql and sql injection.
Stored Procedure – 1
Stored Procedure – 2
Builtin Stored Procedures
User Defined Functions – 1
User Defined Functions – 2
6. Questions on Data Connectivity
The section contains questions on bulk operations, distributed queries, ado.net, linq, service broker, replication, integration services and sql server access.
LINQ – 1
LINQ – 2
Integration Services – 1
Integration Services – 2
Access With Sql Server
7. Questions & Answers on Enterprise Data Management
The section contains questions and answers on enterprise data management, policy based management, recovery, backup, database maintenance, sql server agent, transferring database, database snapshots, log shipping, database mirroring and clustering.
Enterprise Data Management
Policy Based Management
SQL Server Agent
8. Questions on Security
The section contains questions on authentication, securables, data cryptography and row level security.
Row Level Security
9. Questions & Answers on Monitoring and Auditing
The section contains questions and answers on data and schema audit, performance monitoring, profiling, wait states, extended events, change tracking and data capture, sql audit and management data warehouse.
Change Data Capture
Management Data Warehouse
10. Questions on Performance Tuning and Optimization
The section contains questions on query execution plan, indexing strategies, query plan reuse, transactions, locking and blocking, transaction log, data compression, partitioning and resource governor.
Query Execution Plan
Indexing Strategies – 1
Indexing Strategies – 2
Query Plan Reuse
Transaction – 1
Transaction – 2
Working With Transaction Log
11. Questions & Answers on Business Intelligence
The section contains questions and answers on business intelligence, analysis and reporting services, mdx and excel data analysis.
Analysis Services – 1
Analysis Services – 2
Analysis Services – 3
MDX – 1
MDX – 2
Reporting Services – 1
Reporting Services – 2
Analyzing Data With Excel
12. Questions on SQL Server Specifications
The section contains questions on sql server specifications.
|Specifications – 1||Specifications – 2|
13. Questions & Answers on System and Sample Databases
The section contains questions and answers on system databases.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master SQL Server!