Our 1000+ MySQL Database questions and answers focuses on all areas of MySQL Database subject covering 100+ topics in MySQL Database. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on MySQL Database. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate MySQL Databasecomprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards MySQL Database interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in MySQL Database with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in MySQL Database Subject.
Who should Practice these MySQL Database Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of MySQL Database Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in MySQL Database.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on MySQL Database Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. MySQL Tables and Datatypes
The section contains questions and answers on mysql command line tool, table creation, mysql datatypes, populating and modifying tables.
Using MySQL Command Line Tool
MySQL Datatypes – 1
MySQL Datatypes – 2
MySQL Datatypes – 3
Populating and Modifying Tables – 1
Populating and Modifying Tables – 2
Populating and Modifying Tables – 3
2. MySQL Query Clauses
The section contains questions on query mechanics and query clauses.
When Good Statements Go Bad
3. Select Statement
The section contains questions and answers on select clauses, from clauses, order by clauses, where clauses, group by and having clause.
The Select Clauses – 1
The Select Clauses – 2
The From Clauses – 1
The From Clauses – 2
The Where Clauses
The Group by and having Clause
The Order by Clauses – 1
The Order by Clauses – 2
4. Nulls and Conditions
The section contains questions on conditional evaluation, null and condition types.
Condition Types – 1
Condition Types – 2
Condition Types – 3
Condition Types – 4
Null: The Four Letter Word
5. SQL Operators, Tables and Subqueries
The section contains questions on select statement, sql operators, tables and subqueries.
The SELECT Statement
6. Insert, Update and Delete Operations
The section contains questions on delete statement, insert and update operations.
7. Joins and Unions
The section contains questions and answers on unions, equi and self joins.
8. Triggers and Data Security
The section contains questions and answers on data security and integrity, triggers usage and disabling triggers.
9. Backup and Recovery
The section contains questions on commit, rollback and savepoint commands.
10. Numeric and Text Data in SQL
The section contains questions and answers on numeric data in sql, arithmetic and character functions.
Numeric Data in SQL – 1
Numeric Data in SQL – 2
Numeric Data in SQL – 3
11. Dealing with Dates and Synonyms
The section contains questions on sql dates, by using referencing, dates functions and formats.
Dates in SQL
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master MySQL Database!