– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in C# with explanations
– Lots of MCQs with C# code/programming snippet and its output
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in C# Programming Language
Who should Practice these C# Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on C# programming language
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in C# (both objective type and coding written test)
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on C# Programming with near about 100 topics:
1. Questions and Answers on Data Types, Variables and Operators
The section contains questions and answers on integer, float, decimal and character data types, variable initialization, their scope and lifetime, arithmetic, relational, logical, bitwise and conditional operators.
2. Questions on Looping Statements
The section contains questions and answers on if, while, do while, for, switch, continue and goto looping statements.
For Loop Statements
While Loop Statements
Do While Loop Statements
Continue, Goto statements
3. Questions and Answers on Classes
This section contains questions and answers on class fundamentals, class methods, constructors, destructors and other reference variables.
Fundamentals of Class
Reference Variables and Assignment
Methods in Class
Constructors in Class
Destructors in Class
4. Questions on Arrays and Strings
The section contains questions on array and string operations, comparison, searching and modifying of strings and the usage of ref, out and variable arguments.
Array and Initialization
Basic Operation on Strings
String Class with Description
Comparison of Strings
Searching and Modifying Strings
Operation on Characters
Public & Private Access Modifier
Use of Ref and Out Parameters
Use of Variable Arguements
5. Questions and Answers on Object Oriented Concepts
The section contains questions on polymorphism, structures, enumeration, inheritance, method overloading and method overriding, abstract class and interface implementation.
6. Questions on Indexers and Exception Handling
The section contains questions on indexers and their properties and mechanisms of exception handling which includes try and catch.
Introduction of Indexers
Introduction of Properties
Properties and its Applications
Fundamentals of Exception Handling
Implementation of Exception Handling
Exceptions of Type Finally and Built in
Try & Catch in Detail
7. Questions and Answers on Console I/O Operations and Stream Classes
The section contains questions on reading console input and writing console output operations, byte and character stream classes and attributes.
Introduction of Console I/O Operations
Reading Console Input Operations
Writing Console Output Operations
Introduction of Stream Classes
8. Questions on Delegates, Generics and LINQ
The section contains questions on delegates, events, generics and operations of LINQ.
Fundamental of Delegates
Delegates in Detail
Fundamental of Generics
Fundamental of LINQ
Operation and Query with LINQ
9. Questions on Reflections, Multithreaded Programming, Collection Classes and Mathematical Functions
The section contains questions on collection framework, mathematical classes, rounding functions, iterators and multithreaded programming.
Introduction of Reflections
Rounding Functions in C#
Multi-threaded Programming – 1
Multi-threaded Programming – 2
10. Questions on Namespaces, Preprocessors and Networking
The section contains questions and answers on concepts of namespaces, preprocessors, URI and network handling.
Fundamentals of Namespaces
Fundamentals of Preprocessors
Method with Parameters
Fundamental of Networking
Network Errors Handling
11. Questions and Answers on Miscellaneous topics
The section contains questions on basics of pointers and their operation, accessor controls and string formatting.
Unsafe Code & Pointers Basics
Pointers Operation – 1
Pointers Operation – 2
Accessor Controls of Class
Introduction of String Formatting
String Formatting – 1
String Formatting – 2
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master C# programming language!