Our 1000+ DC Machines questions and answers focuses on all areas of DC Machines subject covering 100+ topics in DC Machines. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on DC Machines. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate DC Machines comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards DC Machines interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in DC Machines with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in DC Machines Subject
Who should Practice these DC Machines Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of DC Machines Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in DC Machines
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on DC Machines Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on DC Machines
The section contains questions and answers on dc machines applications, construction, pmdc motors, brushes and commutator assembly.
Applications of DC Machines
Brushes and Commutator Assembly – 1
Brushes and Commutator Assembly – 2
2. Questions on Armature Windings
The section contains questions on armature winding and commutator, lap and wave windings.
Armature Winding and Commutator
3. Questions & Answers on Circuit Model, Emf and Torque
The section contains questions and answers on emf and torque production, electromagnetic power and circuit models.
EMF and Torque Production – 1
EMF and Torque Production – 2
|Electromagnetic Power and Circuit Models|
4. Questions on Armature Reaction
The section contains questions on armature reaction and ways to reduce effects of armature reaction.
Armature Reaction – 1
Armature Reaction – 2
Ways to Reduce Effects of Armature Reaction – 1
Ways to Reduce Effects of Armature Reaction – 2
5. Questions & Answers on Commutation Process & Excitation Methods
The section contains questions and answers on commutation process and excitation methods.
Commutation Process – 1
Commutation Process – 2
|Methods of Excitation|
6. Questions on DC Generator
The section contains questions on dc generator characteristics with and without loads, self and separately excited generator characteristics, graphical representation and dc generator parallel operations.
7. Questions & Answers on Characteristics of DC Motors
The section contains questions and answers on operating characteristics of dc shunt motor, dc series motor and dc compound Motors.
8. Questions on DC Motors
The section contains questions on dc motors basics and starting, speed control of shunt and series motor, dc motors braking and ward leonard speed control method.
9. Questions & Answers on Efficiency and Testing
The section contains questions and answers on dc machines efficiency, swinburne’s and hopkinson’s testing.
Efficiency of DC Machine – 1
Efficiency of DC Machine – 2
10. Questions on Synchronous Machines
The section contains questions on bldc motors.
11. Questions & Answers on Motor Control by Static Power Converters
The section contains questions and answers on dc motor control through converters and choppers.
|DC Motor Control Through Converters||DC Motor Control Through Choppers|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master DC Machines!